The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra respray done at last/ and a small word on why iv not been around.

Guest adam b

Hi lads adam here.:D

well the car is out of the bodyshop,and 99% built.

cutting a long story short,the wife had her tonsols out and the docs are worried about some thing as she can feel a small lunp..

shes waiting to have a camera down to look ,,thay said the lump could be cancer or just a lump,we will know in a couple of weeks..:(

thats why i stopped doin the car and not been on here.

but last week i started on the car,cos my head is clear and happy when im doin the car.and i really need to be happy as im sick of crying.and iv hid away from the world long enough..

so she,s all built exsept the trd spoiler & lip.

the car is being serviced as we speak,,new plugs hks filters and the best moblie oil..

i will update the respray thread later on.:D

ATB ADAM B HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL,,

Sorry to hear this, but as mentioned don't you or your wife get worked out about it until they have a look, it's the worst you can do.

You need to be happy in order for her to be happy, so be strong :)

Glad to hear the updates on the Supra!

Look forward to some pics mate. Its hard and im the same as you, i just love working on the car it clears my head. My Dad is having Chemopherapy at the moment and its awful, my dads my boss and its hard to keep him away from the garage. Every friday for 3 months for 6 hours his treatment is for..... then more tests after. It sucks!

Fingers crossed for you and your wife. Its amazing what can be done nowadays, so just be strong.

thanks so much for the support lads.

fingers crossed its all goes well.

mitchell9006 hope things work out for your dad and your family mate.

atb adam