The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 3 gauge pillar pod

SpeedyAndy

I've been doing a lot of custom fibreglass gauge pods and holders recently and can probably knock one up for you. Drop me a pm if you wanna talk about it farther and I can send you pictures of some of my previous work.[/Quote]

id like to see some of your work mate? be good to see what kinda pods you do.

swampy's (mk1 aristo vent panel)

My own one (version 1 ,mk2 aristo vent panel)

My own one (mk2 aristo a pillar pod with 54mm holde for wideband, This has been flocked but I've not got a pic of it finished)

Seat Leon mk1 vent panel gauge holder

Mk2 aristo A pillar pod with no hole cut out yet

mk1 aristo dash speaker turned into a pocket to hold a HUD projector

mk1 aristo speedo binicle with 2 gauge holders

mk2 aristo vent panel version 2 with gauges angled towards driver

LHD Mk2 aristo A pillar double gauge holder

Mk2 aristo a pilar trims in various finishes

Lexus IS250 dash vent panel angled gauge holder

Most of the stuff has been finished in satin black to tie in with a black interior but it can be flocked or painted in any colour if a match or paint code is provided. Also gonna start experimenting with carbon versions along with a big moulded carbon fibre sub box for a celica.

looks good mate, im impressed. take it you use moulds? ever done a mkiv triple pod?

not really done much with moulds so far. Not of whole pieces anyway. Only really made forms to lay the fibreglass onto to make the area's that usually hold the gauges but hopefully that'll change soon.

no supra stuff so far. Hopefully that'll change too

the whole pillars look like fibreglass to me. looks like nice job mate. do you make triple pod holders which would be able to be used for a triple pillar conversion, might be interested if cheaper than ebay ones?

I can do the humps which hold the gauges in fibreglass . Could do you 3 for £15 posted . They will be individual though, Not attached to one another. They then just bond on to the pillar itself with some fibreglass and can be smoothed in.

Can leave them blank or can cut a hole to the size you need.

Edited by kwalker705 (see edit history)

• 4 years later...

Bit of a thread revival but I spied a post on here wile googling gauge pods i have a mk1 Leon and was wondering if you still make them. And could you make me a 3 gauge pod for the centre vent.

Thanks.