The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sponsor Me! Cancer Research 10k run on October 10th

Ian C

http://www.run10ksponsorme.org/ianchisholm

I've been on this forum pretty much since it started and have been tech mod for longer than I care to remember, and I think I've contributed a fair bit in that time :innocent:

So I'm abusing my mod powers to sticky this thread in tech :devil: I'm just asking you to have a think about how much £££s you've saved from access to the information on this forum... and then take a tiny bit of that and use it to sponsor me for my run in October.

The charity is Cancer Research, so it's all about pushing the boundaries on what can be treated, fixed, and even prevented when it comes to the scourge that is cancer. I think probably everyone here knows of someone affected by this, and if you know me, that's a start ;)

So cough up 40 miles' worth of Supra fuel and send it my way please :cool: And if you do, leave a note that you're part of the MKIV Supra owners' club in the comments. That way, we can show people just how awesome the members of this club are :love:

-Ian

• 1 month later...

I've done my run, I managed 1hr 2mins and 37s, not bad for 100kgs, 21degC heat and a surprise bit of cross country thrown into the mix! :D

A big thanks to:

Thorin

Heckler

Mig

FoodFreak

Tannhauser

Smarty Steve

Ryan

Homer

Shane

Michael

You've all helped me raise over £400 for cancer research, and gave me the inspiration to get up the ghastly incline during the fifth mile!

The Garmin Brain says I burnt 1100 calories doing the run, so proof I put the effort in :p I do love my datalogging, me.

-Ian