The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The mystery MSB UK car

Scooter

isnt that a bronzeish colour? think I saw a import in that colour so many its a factory option and if so seems very suprising that so very few are in that colour lol

it is a factory option colour but afaik only for 93-96 pre facelift imports..........it was not by all accounts on the list of UK car colours available so it must be a special order one, a totally reshelled import (like the recent infamous aerotop swap) or a completely resprayed one........

chassis plate would confirm if a genuine uk car :)

ill just jump in here and correct you all cause im a twat :D The colour is actualy called 'anthracite' not MSB. It was a limited colour and to the best of my knowledge, only 30 were ever made. Very rare and unique colour to have. It doesnt look all that good in dull light but in the sun its so admirable. In my opinion i think it best suits spoilerless supras but thats just my opinion

it is a factory option colour but afaik only for 93-96 pre facelift imports..........it was not by all accounts on the list of UK car colours available so it must be a special order one, a totally reshelled import (like the recent infamous aerotop swap) or a completely resprayed one........

chassis plate would confirm if a genuine uk car :)

After a search on MSOC I found the following:

That now makes a possible three uks that colour [/miffed] I initially thought mine was the only one.

To my knowledge Kev, just the one. Anthracite was never an option for uk cars & the Toyota database doesn't recognise the colour code. However, my supes vin has 1A1 stamped on it so it was definitely straight out of the factory.