The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pirelli P-Zero Corsa's?

4packet

In the reviews the Saab 9000 user chose a totally unsuitable tyre for his car, they need a LOT of negative camber to work, something the Saab won't have, nor add dynamically through having a lot of caster angle. It could only have the requisite camber with engineering mods. If you set the car up to use these tyres correctly they are very very good, only Pilot Sport Cups are considered better on many cars.

Thanks for the contact Chris - will give them a call tomorrow.

Will be very interested to see how you get on with them Si. Trying to sort a cost effective tyre solution out.

I was/am tempted by Rockingham but the price seemed to rocket while I was deliberating and not keen to shell out proper money for a potentially wet track day.

How much negative are you running btw? Mine chews through front tyres and tramlines pretty badly with about a degree (assuming the previous settings still stand).

I was/am tempted by Rockingham but the price seemed to rocket while I was deliberating and not keen to shell out proper money for a potentially wet track day.

Lots of run off, I think, what better way to find out how your car is inthe wet (if indeed it is wet). It seems to go up £2.50 each time someone books, but the £30 it has increased by isn;t much when you factor in the cost of getting there & back, fuel whilst on track plus reduced life of pads, tyres... get it booked! ;)

Also, we've got garages booked so there is no need for us to get cold & wet.

I'm still crossing my fingers thta it'll be dry, of course. :)

To get Corsas, Pilot Sport Cups or 888's working properly on a MKIV you need about 3 or so degrees front negative, and about 1 rear negative, unless running very very stiff spring rates.That's more than the stock adjusters will allow, so really you need to just wind as much on as you can, giving equality side to side

Lots of run off, I think, what better way to find out how your car is inthe wet (if indeed it is wet).

I know exactly what my car is like in the wet (see relevant Donington youtube clip!) hence why I fancy a dry one!! It is comedy drifting around Milton Keynes in the wet, but I find it a little frustrating on a track.

I may still come along, but I'll decide nearer the time. The early bird discount seems to have all but dried up now. Have these tracks not heard there's a recession on?!?!

I may still come along, but I'll decide nearer the time. The early bird discount seems to have all but dried up now. Have these tracks not heard there's a recession on?!?!

Ah yes that was you at Donington!! :)

Give them a ring and say you'll do it if you can pay the same as those of us who booked earlier. There are 7 of us at present so you might be lucky.