PDA

View Full Version : static12

static12
21-09-08, 19:57
hi guys, am a totally new to the world of the supra. always loved em but knew jack s**t about em, i'v just managed to aquire a 3ltr non turbo import on a 'k' plate which needs some work ie clutch, water pump, tyres an a respray!!!
just after any help or tips anyone can give really, as i cant read any of the documentation as i ain;t japanese!!!

Vicky
21-09-08, 19:59
:welcome:

DodgyRog
21-09-08, 20:02
:welcome: to a new world:)

I hope you got it for a good price, with the work that needs doing;)

Use the search feature and almost anything you need is their, just spend a bit of time hunting through, if not someone will be able to help.

static12
21-09-08, 20:29
thanks guys !!
will be doing most of the work myself so i no its going to be a long task but well worth it in the end. the toyota supra is one of the most jaw dropping cars on the road today

AndyT
21-09-08, 21:24
You should see eight of 'em pulling out of the car park. It's a sight I don't tire of. :)

Welcome to the club. :)

Search for Steve Manley at inchcape Toyota. He does discount for us. OEM clutch and water pump. Google Camskill for tires. Most people here highly rate Falken 452's for a mixture of value and performance. :)

Havard
21-09-08, 21:27
Welcome!!:)

All your questions should be easily answered on here. Just remember to search first......;)

H.

marcAB10
21-09-08, 22:05
:welcome:

Robzki
22-09-08, 00:27
;) welcome m8

Ian Ian
22-09-08, 09:36
:) Welcome to the Supra fold ...another N/West member too ...where are you in Greater Manchester ?

Toyota bits you may need either a Toyota Garage just say your a member of the club and you will get a 10-15% discount, Or try the traders on here and for second hand parts there is Jessybabes and Keron trading on here too .....and for any help just ask :D

Cheers
-Ian-

static12
22-09-08, 10:00
am in irlam, near eccles ian, where bouts you from?

would have got me a supra sooner but was unsure about parts an information - i cant believe how much info there is here on this site, parts, ideas, breakdowns, hints and tips - it's all here!!!
you should all be proud of this site

Chingy
22-09-08, 15:52
hello

Ian Ian
23-09-08, 21:09
am in irlam, near eccles ian, where bouts you from?

would have got me a supra sooner but was unsure about parts an information - i cant believe how much info there is here on this site, parts, ideas, breakdowns, hints and tips - it's all here!!!
you should all be proud of this site

:) Im over in Wigan and i work in Warrington just off the Thelwall Viaduct not a million miles from Irlam ...............yes its a very good site all the info you need here and helpful peeps if your unsure too :d

keep an eye on the N/West section for meetings etc we tend to have a few a month with any excuse for a meet :d

Cheers
-Ian-