The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ideas on Price for UK TT Manual CAT D

J33LUS

Hi guys,

I have a CAT D Supra TT UK 6 Speed Manual for sale.

Any idea on a price?

It is a 1996 with 62,000 miles on the clock and is a genuine UK example.

I know it has service history but cant prove it, as I didnt recieve no paper work when i bought it, but i visited the previous owner who told me that it was serviced regularly.

The condition of the engine proves this.

Damage was to the passenger side front which has all been repaired.

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldnt a 96 UK TT Manual with 62k miles (if not a CAT D) go for around £10k - £15k mark?

I know these cars are getting rarer by the day.

You could try for more, but with the current market you may have to wait a long time for the buyer to come along, there is a GT4088 single on here for 8.5K, I would not think a mint UKTT6 would make 15K in todays market

Also, the damage seems to have moved about since the last thread. It has gone from this in 2006:

It had rear damage and I was told the driver side door and rear quater had been replaced. I have seen pictures of this.

to this today.

...Damage was to the passenger side front which has all been repaired.

:blink:

Mate it is easy worth 8.5K as long as everything is ok now with it. I reckon if it wasnt cat d with that many miles its worth 15k. Dont let anyone down price you on this mate its still one hell of a car for 8.5K and the chances are it wont be any different to a supe with no damage.

15k? Have you looked in the for sale section lately? Whatever it is you are drinking, I will have a pint too :D

yeah true it is worth what someone will pay for it. but at the end of the day it was a 50 grand car when it was new so i still reckon you are getting a lot of car for your money

You are if it's already rolling. I got beaten very badly off the lights the other day by a diesel AstraVan! Had to keep my foot down to prove a point to him though :sly:

With the change in damage to this car, I'd say it's a bit of a dodgy buy so far. £5k ish?