The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black UK tt6

stylieee

Back up for sale (or should i say i now need to sell it so i'll actualy put some effort in)... my black UK tt6

Full BPU. (and a bit more)

only selling it to fund a couple of other projects (big camper conversion and a beetle drag racer)

bodywork generaly in good cond, couple of little dents but nothing major, and certainly ok considering age.

MOT and Tax

140k on the clock (hence the price), no smoke though even with the double decat. (front cat and removable baffle included)

Toyota service history to 100k, then local performance garages for the big services since with me doing oil/filter changes every 3.5-4k miles.

19" Axis Hiro's, gunmetal spokes, Deep polished rims. (not available in the UK).

ivory leather seats (bit of wear, but not bad)

Michelin pilot sport PS2 tyres all round. (back ones will probably need changing next MOT

AEM Tru-Time cam gears (silver)

Trust induction kit

modified spark cover (to show gears)

Koyo alluminium racing radiator

Greddy Hyper-Evo II exhaust

double decat (front cat included for mot purposes)

BRAND NEW OS-Giken twin plate racing clutch (will handle ANY power upgrades, brill bit of kit!) with alloy cover.

Blitz blacklight boost gauge

quickshifter

Thor stainless dials/heater surrounds/warning light surrounds

manual boost controller

Thor FCD

new NKG iridium ix spark plugs

brand new cam belt

brand new fan belt

brand new fan belt tensioner assembly

new front crank oil seal

just serviced the air con, now perfect and ice cold (proper service, not just recharge).

Just had gearbox rebuilt at a cost of over £2k!!

I'll even throw in a set of origional 17" alloys with ok but cheap tyres if the buyer wants them....

bad points: drivers window motor has gone (i think these are about £50 from a scrappy). and theres a bulb gone behind the heater buttons. speedo over-reads by about 6mph.

I'm in bristol if anyone wants to view.

call me 07837085310 or 01179390200

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.