The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 UK TT Auto £7000 - SOLD

fredm

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If a U.K. spec is what your looking for then this could fit the bill perfectly.

I bought this last July with the intention of keeping it for a while but a change of plans means its got to go.

First registered March 1996 it has had 4 previous owners. It has a full Toyota service history with 24 stamps in the book. It has 162,000 on the clock.

There are service bills/paperwork for almost £2000 going back to 2002 where the previous owner started collecting the stuff.

Since July I have replaced the radiator and thermostat with new items from Toyota and replaced the intercooler with a less corroded one from a japanese spec car, which is the same. I have replaced several vacuum hoses that had gone hard and changed the boot hatch rubbers.

Just before Christmas I fitted a 3" stainless steel decat pipe (NGK BKR7E now fitted) and fitted a mechanical boost guage where the clock should be.

I have just refurbished the wheels and fitted the later type wheel trims. The tyres are all good, Dunlop SP Sports 5mm on rear 6mm on the front.

It has the standard CD/Tape/Radio with 5 disc multichanger in the boot.

Overall the car is in pretty good condition for 10 years old, everything works as it should and it goes like a rocket when you push the loud pedal.

It is taxed till end of December and mot'd till October.

For more information pm me or we can talk on 07917599034 I can e-mail more pic's if required. No part exchanges thanks.

More pic's in my garage.

Isnt that a bit cheap for a UK? I know its an auto but its very clean? You in a hurry to sell?

Have you considered it is at 162,000 miles?

We all know miles aren't too much a problem with these cars, but it will still devalue a lot.

Does look a beaut.

Can't believe I never see it around Fred.

Have you considered it is at 162,000 miles?

We all know miles aren't too much a problem with these cars, but it will still devalue a lot.

Does look a beaut.

Didn't spot the mileage... Im sure its still a really solid car.

Good luck with the sale matey :)

That's because it spends all its time in the garage. I think I have done just 850 miles in it since I bought it.

Working most weekends doesn't give me much opportunity to take it out.

Reduced to £6750

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling this could be going soon as I have recieved several enquiries from members of this site and from the ad on Pistonheads.

It's not a pristine example of a UK Supra, I'd be lying if I said it was.The front bumper/bonnet have more than their fair share of stone chips from the 162,000 miles but that type of thing can be easily sorted.

If a standard untouched UK model is what your looking for then this is well worth a look at this price.

Everything works as it should and the car drives perfectly.

Lower insurance than an import, and you don't get hassled by the guy behind the parts desk at your local Toyota dealer.;)

It's a lot of car for the money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.