The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking TT -94 J spec

jagman

breaking a 1994 j spec, has all body panels undamaged,uk spec bonnet scoop,trd side vents in front wings,new fmic (very large),

walbro fuel pump new,coilovers,bomex front,new windscreen BNIB,

engine block Knackered,but some parts available,bnib fuel filter,some bnib engine components-cheap complete car if someone has an engine/box and prepared to do some refitting work but be quick as once stripped out not quite so easy !

please PM me with your requirements and offer-post&p £8 up to 25 kg or a reasonable dimension ie not a complete bonnet!!!

starter,alternator,water pump etc etc all available.I will list parts as sold on this post,wheels are crap but tyres good

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black interior,leatherette rear seats cloth fronts,body is in flip paint so wont match any car,they will need spraying,please dont do the how much thing!!just PM an offer and if fair I will PM back and arrange delivery/payment,if it is derisory ie "I will have the bonnet mate £2.99p" I will refrain from responding

just make a reasonable offer and it will be accepted,please also remember the car is complete and requires stripping,and I dont really have the time to spend 2 hours removing something for £2.99 and some things would need collection like a screen as they will be damaged in post

Many thanks Adam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.