The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 GZ Supra Twin Turbo Aerotop - Black

Soop Dogg

Brian has been meticulous in his maintaining of this Supra...all the "upgrades" are well thought out and executed properly without cutting corners. It will be a shame to see her go.

I can't wait to see the new project though :)

Very nice!!. May i say a fine example of black at its best.

Also, is that second picky taken in Monaco??. The veiw seems familier(can,t spell that):D

Yep, that one is in Monaco. Where the F1 circuit comes out of the tunnel and down to the chicane, the cars was parked just over the wall to the left of the circuit.

What you can't see there is the 550 Maranello parked in front of her!

At least I'll have some nice pics to remember her by if someone buys her, I guess.

What next Brian? i think you'll miss this one !

Well......I have something lined up, Ernie!

I'll let you know what it is when I get it.

(Wanna buy a nice 'oil-slick-black' Aerotop in the meantime?? :D :d )

Alex - thanks for the bump, mate! And you know I'm not sure I want to sell it, but then you're also one of the very few people who know what our next toy is! (Ssshhh....)

Right - change of plans!

We're going to keep this car until we've had the new one for a while as we aren't in any rush to sell.

I'm keeping quiet about the new car, but I'll post pics when I get it. Oh - and it ain't a Supra!

In the meantime, I guess I'm taking this one off the market unless someone is desparate for it. It's taken too much of my time and effort to get it the way it is now, to just let it go in a hurry. I'll see if I'm happy with the new car first.

Might be willing to part with some of the spares now though!!

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.