The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very cheap single Supra

CJ

I recently bought this car for myself but an offer of another project means I may have to sell to fund the new one. The car is a storm blue / teale colour and was manufactured in 1995 and has covered just 58k miles. It started life as an auto TT but has now had a professional change to a 5 speed single turbo.

I am told that the turbo is a T60-1 with a huge 1.05a/r hot side. Apparently this means that the car will then devlop more top end. The comes comes complete with 10 months tax and 12 months MOT and benefits from service history too.

It has the following toys:

19" chrome wheels

Full cream leather interior (drivers seat is worn)

Boost controller (currently only running 0.8 bar)

Turbo Timer

Kenwood incar cd/dvd player (9 months old), a plug in port for Sat Nav and a cd multi-changer.

Straight through blitz exhaust

HKS front mount intercooler and hard pipe kit

I had planned to keep the car and was going to change the injectors, pump and put an EMS on and will be selling the car to include the F-Con V EMS and a set of 660cc injectors (not yet fitted).

Externally there are a couple of scuff marks that need polishing out but overall the car is in very good condition and is an absolute dream to drive.

£7500 to include injectors and EMS

Nice car, should make someone happy..

CJ, you sell so many cars should you not get Trader status? :p

I would if ever I sold them on the forum. If you check back you will see that I haven't sold that many in the time I have been here.

In saying that, and in all seriousness, if members have an issue with what I am doing I will gladly pay the trader fee to keep the peace. :)

I would if ever I sold them on the forum. If you check back you will see that I haven't sold that many in the time I have been here.

In saying that, and in all seriousness, if members have an issue with what I am doing I will gladly pay the trader fee to keep the peace. :)

Only joshing dude..

I wouldn't care if you did sell em on here either..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.