The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 1997 Facelift Manual TT

Guest Terry S

Guest Terry S

SOLD!!!

1997 Facelift TT 6 speed

Genuine 34,700 miles

Fully documented Jap/UK History inc. Hpi Cetificates, Service & Hand books.

Imported in 1999, with current owner since December 2000.

Mot until January 2007

Spec includes:

Leather

Folding Mirrors

Blitz Boost Controller

Aftermarket Exhaust

Cat 1 alarm

This car can be viewed by arrangement and is being sold by Mark @ Phoenix 01923 228484 or 07736 707731

£11,500

Hi,

I phoned earlier today to enquire about the car, if I dont hear back from someone about another car very soon I will come down on wednesday to view it. That being said all depends on whether its still for sale by then, i'll phone on tuesday if i'm coming to make sure its still avaliable. I have sorted out my car and am now ready to buy asap!

Regards

Stuart

Unfortunately Jazz, my old mate, none of them are worth "bucks," as you put it, these days.

All manual TT cars, and VVT-i manual cars especially, seem to command a premium over the others, but at the end of the day, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ;)

Guest Terry S
Deffinetely coming on wednesday with intension to purchase, so hope to be the proud owner of this car. Will give you a call tommorow and i'll book my train tonight. Look forward to meeting you and seeing the car.

Hi mate, you will be meeting Mark, as I was just advertising this on his behalf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.