The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eibach springs

matt k

Just had Eibachs fitted by ATS and the car is sitting really awkwardly, the front is extremely low and has a heavy negative camber and the back is sat quite high and seems to have a neutral camber when it definately had a negative one on standard springs, i think there is a distinct possibilty that they have fitted the springs front to rear and rear to front, the springs on the front say 8222-02 and the springs on the rear say 8222-01 any help would be greatly appreciated:(

Matt.

hello mate, I have had mine fitted for a couple of years. Before I had them fitted I contacted Eibach with regards which springs are for the front and which are for the rear.

This is the info they sent me

Hello,

8222.001 is for the front and 8222.002 is for the rear.

Best regards,

Sandra Hochstein

They have put them on back to front mate, take them back and ask them to sort this out and give a refund also. maybe worth while mentioning the garage also so no one else goes there.