The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FOR SALE My Silver NA Manual

S7EVE

If it wasnt for this car I would not be where I am now. It is from buying this car that I have met such a fantastic group of people within this community on mkivsupra.net, I have made many really good friends. Been on numerous meets and events including the most recent Dragonball. However the time has come to sell the car, looking to pay off a little debt, get a nail for work and come the end of summer get myself a spanking gorgeous TT6.

So here's the details of my car:

56k MILES,

MANUAL,

TAX + MOT (until end of June)

18” KEI D2 WHEELS (ONLY 6 MTHS OLD) TYRES AS NEW

TOP SECRET SIDE SKIRTS,

BLITZ NUR SPEC R EXHAUST (ONLY 6 MTHS OLD) WITH BUNG

APEX-i INDUCTION KIT (ONLY 6 MTHS OLD)

DE-BADGED,

CUSCO CARBON FIBRE FRONT BRACE,

CUSTOM SILVER DASH,

CLEAR INDICATORS,

KENWOOD STEREO,

UPRATED SPEAKERS FRONT + REAR,

SUPRA MATS,

PAINTED CALIPERS WITH SUPRA STICKERS,

NUMEROUS HISTORY DOCUMENTS,

LAST SERVICED BY TOYOTA IN APRIL 2006 (4 WEEKS AGO)

ONLY EVER USED OPTIMAX IN HER,

WASHED + POLISHED WEEKLY,

I also have the original 16" wheels with virtually brand new tyres, im chucking these in too, including nuts.

I have the standard Air Box, this will be chucked in too.

There is a small chip at the front of the bonnet from a stone and the front bumper has some minor chips on too. Parked in a shopping car park, some nice member of the public caught the front of there car with the drivers side rear quarter and there is a small dent, as shown in the photo's. The rear wheels are MINT, the front passenger has been caught slightly and the drivers side front even more lightly (pics show wheels).

In debadging the rear I had the rear fog light removed, I am in the process of wiring one set of the rear brake lights to be the rear fogs, I have the parts, just need to do it!

The Tax is up end of June, and likewise the MOT end of June, but I know she will sale through the MOT, just like last year.

I will be sorry to see the car go, but I have to have my TT6 ready for the dragonball next year!

Here's some pics:

I'm advertising the car elsewhere, but would love the car to go to a loving owner on here.

I'm asking for £5,800, I think this is fair, I've spent more than £3k on her in the last 12 months.

Lovely car this, Ste's a clean freak so it's always spotless inside and out :)

Also I recently sat in the passenger seat, if that doesn't sell it I don't know what will :D

Good luck with the sale Ste.

Guest Flat4_ire
Thanks for your comments guys, I wont be going far though, just save up for my next one!

The car is a 95, just prior to the facelift.

hmm, its nice, clean too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.