The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996/7 mkiv VVTi TT 6Spd up for grabs

Stolichnya

Well, i think it might be time tro move on, i dont use it very much and its being wasted.. I have a 1996/7 P reg Dark Silver Supra TT 6spd VVTi. Take a look at my garage thingy as there is 2 pikkies in there. It has about 41,000 miles on the clock. its had a bpu about 2 or 3 months ago and was dyno'd at 396.6bhp. it has veilside sideskirts and spats and a Bomex front end. Polished rims with gunmetal spokes that are 18" with very good tires all round. 275/35/18 on the back and 245/40/18 on the front. The manual box is very smooth and has a veilside gear nob thingy on. I have also had the dash lights turned blue and i have been told its the facelift dash too. It has cloth Recaro seats. I just had fast road pads put in 3 weeks ago. Lots of ICE but that can come out if anyone has thier own kit. Decent offers will be thought of seriously. contact me on [email protected] if you want to ask questions as i am not always on here.

not as yet, i will try to do in the next day or so. engine is just std looking apart from the bov and and some rubber pipes from the bpu its had. it does have a custom exhaust and a decat tho, soiunds very nice! he interior its std too, none of those pod things. just an Apexi guage and veilside gearknob. it has a 12 disc CD, Mini Disc and radio along with a graphics. also a level for the Sub and a turbo timer too. expensice speakers and 2 amps all professionally fitted.

I have been reliably informed that this is NOT a VVTi so sorry to all those who thought it was, i was very surprised at the news but not much i can do now!!!

i appologise to all, i was told it was and belived it.

i welcome funny comments etc etc but i am not a SupraTechie so you will have to excuse me.

There are 11 people all serious about the car now so be quick if you want info. more picks to anyone who asks [email protected] as not a clue how to get them up here!

Guest Terry S

Good luck with it anyway mate, still a very nice car so should fetch decent money.

If anyone specifically wants a VVTi 6 in that colour I know of a very clean one with 35k on thats up for grabs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.