The mkiv Supra Owners Club

98 Gunmetal VVTi Facelift TT Manual

TazUK

Reluctantly it's time to sell my beloved baby as I just don't seem to have the time to spend with her these days and the loan payments are now needed to buy a house.

This is a 1998R VVTi Facelift Manual TT Supra imported by JIC in July 2003. I bought the car in Feb 2004. The car has currently done approx. 41.5k miles.

This car features the very special 'Shark' nosecone that JIC added to only a few cars, and it gets no end of attention from people.

Other than the nosecone, the car has been modified as follows.

18" Blitz Technospeed Z1 Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres.

CW Decat pipes

CW Custom Suspension (awesome)

HKS Hyper Silent Exhaust

Toyota Side Spats and Skirts

APEXi Boost and Oil Temp Gauge in A-Pillar pod.

Bee-R Rev Limiter

RaceLogic Traction Control with Launch Control

Clifford C650 Alarm with Intellistart

Alpine CDA-9833R CD/MP3 Player

Blue LED Dash conversion (courtesy of Emin)

TRL FCD and Delimited

Apart from some minor curbing to the wheels (not me) this car is in great condition.

This car has been properly serviced by a variety of the friendly garages of members on here and all work carried out since I got the car has been of superb quality from the likes of Chris Wilson, Matt Harwood, etc...

The best servicing parts used, like CW Fast Road pads, IK24 plugs, etc...

Tax and MOT until June 2006.

Please PM me any reasonable offers.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I go off and cry over my pending loss. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will go in Autotrader end of next week if I can't find a buyer from here. And I'll try and attach some pictures when I get home tonight but here's a quick pic for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more pics

Also, I'm getting a lot of people asking for an idea of price, which I guess is fair.

Luckily for me, I have time on my hand and I don't really need to sell the car until about May so I can afford to hold out for a fair (given the current market) price.

Some of the people on here have suggested that car is worth a good amount of money, however, given the climate I have to be reasonable with the sort of price I'm looking at.

With that in mind, I will be putting it in Autotrader soon for 16k. I'd prefer to sell it to someone on here as I feel it is more likely to go to someone who will care for it.

There has already been a good amount of interest on the car and I don't really want to part with it for silly money just because someone 'heard of some guy who sold an NA for 3k, so yours can't be that much more expensive'.

This is a lovely car with 'tasteful' mods. I say 'tasteful' because the wheels seem to be a bit of a marmite thing. You either love them or hate them.

Hope this gives people more of an idea about the car.

Why not remove some of the tasteful mods to open up your potential buyers - remove the eyelid things, and put a set of stock 17's on. Then you can offer the wheels elsewhere to someone with similar taste ?

16k sounds a fair price, and I hope you get it .. I have sold loads of cars, so if you need any help then let me know :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.