The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec 6 Speed

Guest russell.guy

Guest russell.guy

'95 UK Spec Manual with 96k miles, bought off this very forum nearly 3 years ago. The car has been regularly serviced, this was carried out by dealerships until I bought it where I have been doing it myself. I have just had a years MOT put on it. The car has a few mods, listed below:

Blitz SBC i-d Boost Controller

Blitz Power Meter

Blitz SUS Induction Kit

Blitz FMIC

Apexi N1 Titanium Exhaust

Full Decat

HKS SQV Blow off valve

Cusco Front Strut Brace

TRL BCC

I think the shocks are at the end of their life and will need changing fairly soon and the accessory drive belt pulley is getting a bit noisy but other than that I think the car is fine.

£8500 ono

I am willing to move on the price a little but not too much as I could do with the money to pay off some of my debts.

Contact me either through pm on here or call me (Russell) on 07867 554545

Guest russell.guy

Yeah I don't really want to let it go for that but I really could do with the money as I have some bills coming in soon that need to be paid.

Guest russell.guy

I have now taken a deposit for the car and they guy is coming to collect it tonight. Thanks to everyone who contacted me about the car.

• 2 weeks later...
I have now taken a deposit for the car and they guy is coming to collect it tonight. Thanks to everyone who contacted me about the car.

congrats on selling it. Make sure the new owner heads over to this site, its nice to keep track of these cars as they move through new owners.

JB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.