The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk TT Manual

Marty

Decided to sell up as thinking about starting a business.

Its a 1995 Red Uk spec manual. leather, air con, all the usual extra's.

120k miles with 90% ftsh, done servicing myself since had her.

Standard except for exhaust, filter and boost controller, all put on by myself (bpu). Still have all standard parts.

Had the car just over a year now, be very sad to sell her :cry: . Expect its running around the 400bhp mark.

Comes with £1400 private plate, H1 HVS which was on it when bought it.

bad bits

The drivers seat has a rip in it, was like this when i bought it, needs repairing.

Has the usual supra 2sec's of smoke on startup (oil seals) but this is not excessive at all and is not in need of doing in the near distant future.

Has few stone chips etc as expected.

£9000........£8500

Will post some pics when get get my paws on my mates digi cam.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah theres absolutely nothin wrong with her, hpi clear etc.

My mates have booked a last minute holiday (tomorrow night) and paid for me too, without asking me if i can go. So am selling the soop to pay for the holiday. Daft i know but needs must.

If i dont sell her for £7500 before tomorrow evening i will raise the price back up to £9000, as i wont be in a rush to sell anymore

• 3 weeks later...

Right, its back up for sale. And seeing as am not desperate for the cash anymore the silly prices are over :nyah: , its now for sale for

£8500 to anyone on here.

Also its in the autotrader this week for £9000.

Still a bargain for a uk 6speed :thumbs:

mobile number is 07921311415

Very sad to see it go :cry: but its funding my business venture, who knows... if my business takes off i might have another soop within a year, fingers crossed. Or if ir really takes off...its a R34 GTR for me :tumble: :scare:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.