The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White J-Spec Tosser - Magpie Lane, Morley

michael

Spotted around 17:45 today, one I've seen around before - white J-Spec, tints (mirror?), huge numberplate surround, huge "Supra" stickers on side, exhaust and tosser driving.

I slowed down to take a speedbump without ripping my Nur Spec off and Tossy McWhite decided to overtake me on the other side of the road in a residential area, bouncing over the speedbump at silly speeds in a 30 zone next to a playground and approaching a roundabout. :complain:

If you are reading, you are a prime c0ckend and a disgrace to the Supra community.

:donkey:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slowed down to take a speedbump without ripping my Nur Spec off and Tossy McWhite decided to overtake me on the other side of the road in a residential area, bouncing over the speedbump at silly speeds in a 30 zone next to a playground and approaching a roundabout. :complain:

If you are reading, you are a prime c0ckend and a disgrace to the Supra community.

:donkey:

I couldn't agree more. If you drive like that you are a c**t.

Maybe that guy had Fast and Furious syndrome. He saw the film and wanted a Supra. To him its just a fast car, somewhat rare and a bit af a babe magnet/head turner. I'm betting he couldn't give two hoots about the Supra community even if he is aware of it. In fact, other Supra owners are probably cramping his style. I bet he has been driving around thinking he has the fastest Supra on the planet and when he meets another he just has to prove himself right. Its a bit pathetic.

Now me on the other hand. I can't wait to get me a Supra. Whenever anyone spots me I'm gonna be pulling over for a chat, waving, having some spirited driving moments with other Supras, anything that makes it great to be a member of a community like this.

Forget the idiots. They'll never undestand.

A quicksilver JSpec overtook me on the A34 yesterday. I was doing 70 and slowed down to wave as they went past.

The driver looked over and gave me a bemused look bafflement as in ..

"Who are you and do I know you ?

Why on earth are you waving at me like some retarded imbecile ?

Yes, we have the same cars - but you don't see those 2 BMWs drivers up ahead waving, greeting each other and blowing kisses do we .. Hmmm ?"