The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White J-Spec Tosser - Magpie Lane, Morley

michael

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only person i can think of around you is Richie mate, he has a white NA with a shot of NOS. car was for sale a month ago or so though, not sure if it had supra stickers on the side either.

not me Ro I have a 6 speed turbo in black unless youre on about another Richie :twak: :tongue: LOL

sounds like some chav who doesnt respect his car or anyone else!

LOL Thanks mate.

Don't think I have ever been called a genius before.

I would have thought "sad-git" more appropriate

Hang about!

Wasn't the 'four fingers' my idea? I'm feeling like the guy who invented the Daleks and only got £80 from the Beeb:cry::violin::(

Seriously though, Any chance that logo/image will be make it onto stickers or cards? Maybe you should put the pic in a new thread so that as many as poss. get to see it.

When I saw it I was mid gulp of some very nice beer. Straight out through my nose:D

good point.

sorry about that :( I got carried away with the fame.

Red, your a genius.

Yay, I'm a genius and its not even lunch-time.:thanku:

For the record, I was only kidding about not being credited. I think what you did with that pic was really good. We should all be using it as an avatar. I'll start....

...but start a new thread cuz i think we've :hijack: this one

Hmm... Most things to do with Morley never get this much attention anyway so....:stickpoke. That said, I go through Morley every day (usually really bloody fast and with locked doors :p bwahaha) and if I see that white Supra I shall make damn sure his progress is impeded by my rolling Volvo roadblock.

Disclaimer: Unless of course, it would be dangerous to do so.

He he, love it, just been out driving for a couple of hours to try it out. Suprise suprise never saw another sup :cry:

My time will come :D

Should've driven through Morley. I've seen three in recent weeks plus there is THAT white one and Mcanny still to spot.