The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake Pads

sidewaysbad

UK fast road pads and J-Spec fast road pads in stock, I bought too many, long story, my mistake. Until stocks are lowered I will sell in batches of a minimum of 4 car sets of UK spec at 140 a set and J-Spec at 120 a set. I will not split sets, and all sets of 4 must ship to one UK address. These prices are just over cost, I will hold them until I am down to a reasonable number of pads once again! Carriage will be 10 pounds per box of 4 car sets for both types. Race compound pads are 260 and 280 a set, for J-Spec and UK spec respectively, carriage is the same. If anyone wants to order please ONLY do so by direct e-mail, i can't collate stuff by PM or posts here. Thanks.

I'm up for a spare full set of UK fast road at such a bargain price :) These are what I use at the moment and they are brill. No squeal, even without any anti-squeal shims in, and they stop well and wear well :thumbs:

-Ian

As a guide I think I have about 30 / 35 sets of each type of pad (UK and J-Spec) in stock. I also have several pairs of OE quality TUV approved rear J-Spec discs and one front pair of J-Spec discs, brand new. I can probably do a good deal on these too, but won't be able to undercut the real cheapo stuff from Taiwan or Brake Engineering. You get what you pay for with pads and discs.

I'm up for a spare full set of UK fast road at such a bargain price :) These are what I use at the moment and they are brill. No squeal, even without any anti-squeal shims in, and they stop well and wear well :thumbs:

-Ian

Me too at that price! Don't need them yet, but it's not like they go off (do they?)

....I will sell in batches of a minimum of 4 car sets of UK spec at 140 a set and J-Spec at 120 a set. I will not split sets, and all sets of 4 must ship to one UK address.

I'm confused (again).

Why would anyone want 16 pads!!! Or do you mean a set of 4 pads i.e.: 1 car set?

Simplify this to 'less than layman' terms for me, cos I'm really a monkey of some kind!! Can I give you £130 and get 2 front and 2 rear j-spec pads delivered to my front door?

They don't go off, no, they aren't a brace of pheasants lad.... ;)

I DO NOT recommend anyone fits these fast road pads as single sets to either JUST the front or JUST the rear, as brake balance will be compromised, and as i said before, i won't split sets at these prices.

I'm confused (again).

Why would anyone want 16 pads!!! Or do you mean a set of 4 pads i.e.: 1 car set?

Simplify this to 'less than layman' terms for me, cos I'm really a monkey of some kind!! Can I give you £130 and get 2 front and 2 rear j-spec pads delivered to my front door?

What I am saying is I will sell at 130 for a set of front AND rear pads *IF* someone gets it organized to buy 4 car sets at once, and they ship to one address in one box. A mini "group buy". If someone wants just enough pads for their own car then they have to pay the higher price. It's easier for me to box and send 4 sets to one address and handle one payment, and that's reflected in the discount.