The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh dear... another eBay tragedy

Scoboblio

Check out some of the feedback left on the seller....

:read:

"fast delievery, except product sounds like his mam playing the pink oboe!

Buyer gazzpark ( 22) 14-Apr-05 23:22 4541624410

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: Send your mam down here i will let her play my own saxophone twat"

:rolleyes:

is this guy for real?? :tongue:

feedback

"ha ha turbo! it makes my car sound like a f**kin plastic penny whistle on wheels"

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: YOUR LITTLE BRAIN DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS ITEM U R 1 OF THEM

feedback

"does this person know wot a turbo sounds like????i dont think so! waste of money"

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: I DO BUT DEFINIETLY YOUR LITTLE BRAIN DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS ITEM

feedback

NOT HAPPY COST ABOUT 1.50 TO MAKE AND SOUNDS LIKE A DOG WHISTLE.DONT BUY ONE!!!!

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: if you dont ask advice or any help how to use and fitted correct what can i say

feedback

"My Nova GSI now sounds like a turbo tarmacking eating monster!"- oh dearLOL :innocent:

"

and theres more!

"did not fit, sounds like car has a fault! - engine light comes on"

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: biggest bullshit ever i have heard dont know whats he after just ignore this mpt

feedback

"the biggest load of rubbish i have ever bought it only came with one screw.

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: your brain full of rubbish U have no idea how to use this 256 + speaks1screw ok

feedback

Delivery O.K, whistler sounds tacky

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: THERE IS NOTHING TACKY JUST YOU NEED TO GIVE ANGLE THATS ALL MR TACKY

feedback

"thought u was selling an egaust

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: i think he is a comedian no no he is definietly comedian selling exhaust ???????

feedback

"Item not described properly and was a heap of crap

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: his car as crap as him timewaister no idea how to use no communication

and more...

this guy has a real way with words,bet all his customers come back for more!

why is he still selling these stupid whistles with all the bad feedback he gets? :limp:

feedback

"SOUNDS ABOUT AS TURBO AS MY OWN HOLE. DONT BUY.TOTAL RIP OFF

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: you should stick that item in pipes hole not yours i do apology for this muppet

feedback

"dosent sound like a turbo, its a whistle, not worth the money, good service

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: of course its a whistle do you think turbo cars have electric guitar sound sad

feedback

" If you have 2 stock pipes dont buy. GREAT Ebayer But Cant Return

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: YOU SHOULD SAY IF HAVE 2 STOCK PIPE BUY 2 WHISTLERS SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2 IS £50

what an offer! :respekt:

feedback

"absolutly crap, doesnt sound anything like a turbo, just a cheep whistle noise

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: just ignore this best seller is clio and never received - 208 happy customers.

feedback

"FAST DELIVERY SHAME ABOUT PRODUCT SOUNDED MORE LIKE AN OLD KETTLE BOILING.

Reply by oyesholidayhomes: he is a comedian all i say he is funny no idea what is turbo whistle like

When a movie is made, there are at least 10-20 replicas of the same car, this would cost a big part of their budget (apprx.£35,000£50,000)so they use turbo whistlers for back-up cars and get the same turbo spool sound for action packed scene

ROFLMAO!! Which movie??

Any Saxo-owning chav with one of these quality whistles will easily beat me off the lights. Why? Because I'll be so busy p1ssing myself laughing that I won't be able to hit the accelerator. :donkey:

And that BOV is even more comical. Did you listen to 'Sound Type 2'? I think it's supposed to sound sequential. :limp: