The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel experts please!

TRD3000GT

ok here's my best guess.

The rears IMO will be fine, i have 18 x 9 et45 (low disk) on the rears on my UK braked car. 32 offset will push the wheel further away form the hub towards the arch so you should have no problem with these (certainly not fitment wise anyway)

The fronts however are a 'Maybe'

Blitz's come in a low disk (there is some dish to the wheel/rim) and high disk (very little wheel/rim dish). The high disk versions bring the spokes away from the hub to allow for more brake caliper clearance.

The Nemesis website shows the offsets and if they are low or high disk, see here go to online store-wheels-blitz-etc

the 32's you have are low disk ie not as suitable for big calipers.

They may still fit but i'd say its unlikely. The low disk 9 x 18 and 45 offset rears on my car will not fit over the front calipers. You'd want 8 x 18 fronts with a 35 or 41 offset ie high disk ones to guarantee clearance is not an issue.

BTW some would say 32 offset is too far away from the stock 50, but i am purely responding on a yes/no/maybe fitment basis.......

i've taken it that Chris may be able to 'get a deal' on these sizes?

If you are just buying them without any deal, then yes something like

9 x 18 (19) ET 41 and 10 x 18 (19) ET 45 is more usual and would ensure brake clearance

nowt wrong with 8's and 9's imo they just don't 'fill the arches' to the same degree and rear tyre width is limited.

Was just curious, Not gonna get them now.

C.

i've taken it that Chris may be able to 'get a deal' on these sizes?

If you are just buying them without any deal, then yes something like

9 x 18 (19) ET 41 and 10 x 18 (19) ET 45 is more usual and would ensure brake clearance

nowt wrong with 8's and 9's imo they just don't 'fill the arches' to the same degree and rear tyre width is limited.

Whats wrong with your georgous spanky wheels? you're just spending money for the sake of it now aren't you?!!!

Wheel manias SUCK ASS. They are being stupid about the wheels as one of them arrived buckled and can not be balanced!

They have no replacements and are ademant I did it? NOT after 1 minute driving I realised a big problem.

Having to go through credit card company to get a refund and have them sent back!

Customer service is the PITS.