The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Widearch TT 6 Speed - Testing The Waters

aman00123

Hi, well I am thinking about putting my P+J for sale, not 100% sure about it so am just testing the waters at the moment! I initially ordered this from Jurgen last November and then received it on February 6th 2010.

Since I have had the car it has done under 4000 miles, imported with just under 89k km, was then converted to miles and is now sitting under 93k so is under 60,000 miles. It is a facelift 1997 (pre VVTi) RZ-S

I have BPU'd the car and had the bodywork done; new VS C1 front end, VS style arches (60mm versions), respray (except bonnet), de-spoilered (all holes have been welded properly) and de-wipered.

The original for sale ad by Jurgen:

http://jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2009/SUPRA19.html

Spec is as follows

Exterior:

Veilside C1 front bumper

Veilside skirts (blended)

Veilside 60mm arches (blended)

Facelift lights (front and rear) with HID (not blue, are nice and white) also has a conlight for autolights (nice feature)

De-spoilered and de-wipered (Veilside spoiler will also be supplied with sale)

Stubby Aerial bought but not yet fitted

Original colour respray (Royal Sapphire Pearl) (except for the bonnet as I was going to put a carbon fibre bonnet on) (I can get the bonnet done if required)

Rota GTR-D alloys fronts - 18x9.5 et25 (255/35/18 Vredstein's) rears - 18x12 et0 (315/30/18 Michelin PS2's)

Electric folding mirrors

Interior:

TRD 320 speedo

Leather seats, drivers side electric

Aftermarket gearknob

Short Shifter

Original Blue and black Veilside Steering Wheel - very rare (the leather on this is very cracked and could do with being re-leathered)

Boost Gauge

Oil Temp Gauge

A Pillar Pod (both gauges are in here)

Boost Controller (HKS EVC)

Turbo Timer (has remote start capability, but not sure how)

Kenwood DNX5220BT head unit (integrated sat nav, bluetooth, etc)

Blaupunkt rear speakers

Wiring installed for subs and amp in boot

Engine, Brakes and Handling:

Greddy BCC (Fuel Cut Defender)

Blitz FMIC

Blitz Oil Cooler

Blitz dump valve

Blitz Air Filter

Uprated Fuel Pump

Full decat (cats are provided with sale)

HKS Silent Hi-Power exhaust

TrustR front and rear strut braces

Iridium Spark Plugs

Zeal fully adjustable coilover suspension

Slotted front and rear discs

UK brake set up

Ceramic Brake Pads

Aftermarket twin plate clutch and lightened flywheel

This car has also just had a full service and been undersealed so it is ready for winter.

The alloy wheels and tyres were bought from our very own Mr Whiffin and have covered less than 500 miles

Just to be completely honest, I did have a slight issue with the idle on the car but this was sorted in the service (was a perished coil pack clip)

Asking price is £13,995

Any questions please free to ask away :)

http://jm-imports.co.uk/carimages/toyota/2009/supra20/bb10.jpg

What level of single are we talking about here though. Are we talking huge turbo, plenum, forged engine silly power or like 600hp pull ya face off turbo.

If it's the latter then I'd seriously look at doing this car and not selling it.

Brakes, clutch n bodywork are already perfect for the build.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.