The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra n/a manual Cork, Ireland

Suprababe2

Im devastated to have to put up this thread however it must be done...want to get on the property ladder!!

Supra Sz non turbo manual

Mileage 149653km

NCT 06/11

Wheels: 18 inch Rota torques in gunmetal

Headlights like new

Falken front tyres: Plenty of thread left on all the tyres.

Goodyear eagle F1's back tyres

Oem skirts

Oems spats

Front lip

Front and back of the car freshly repsprayed

Recaro seats

Kenwood head unit with direct ipod connection

Full service history

Car is running perfect, never abused: Anyone that knows the car around Cork can vouch for this...

No timewasters please....genuine offers only: Would prefer cash

Price: 5000 euro

Call Claire on 0851386081 or pm with questions...

Thanks guys, to be honest I have spent the last few hours crying over having to sell. Took me hours to put the ad up. To be honest Im looking to buy a house over the next few months therefore maintaining the supra, tax etc just is not feesible at the moment.

Thanks for the lovely comments though :)

@Nigel: 5 speed

Beautiful car Claire but I have a feeling you will need to lower your price a bit to make a sale - the market for these cars has collapsed over here

lately.

There are a few '95's that are in the mid fours and have not managed to shift in the last few months and I have seen more and more Supra's (93'/94's) showing up for low to mid three's.

Even since I got my first Supra back in October, the difference in what the asking prices were back then and what they are now are is significant.

And what is it about Cork at the minute - there are about five Supra's for sale there at the minute - all turned environmentally friendly after the wrath of god experience before Xmas (the flooding)?

Thank you for your advice...there is a small bit of room for negotiation with the price but not much. Personally and I have been to many a supra meet in Ireland, it is common knowledge that mine is the cleanest na around. I am hoping someone will acknowledge this and that it will go to a great home. Im not under huge pressure to sell...im giving myself ample time. I agree with you with the price difference, its scary what they were selling for.

What will be will be!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.