The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Front Bumper + TRD Front Vented Wings

Holden1989

PLEASE NOTE

THESE ARE NOT GENUINE , THEY ARE COPIES

They will be coming off the car in the next few weeks and will need to be collected from NightRacer - CAN NOW BE POSTED (pm me for price)

Fitment of Bumper - Is good (please refer to pics) but needs TLC, few cracks but from what i can tell it is the paint that is cracked, Small chip on the front, around 3cm long 1cm wide (underneath the numberplate) that i would guess is around 5mm deep - Nothing a decent body shop wouldnt be able to sort out, but I am no expert

Front Wings - Open to offers on these (need more TLC than the bumper, again fitment is good but there is a bend in one arch inperticular - please look at first pic (due to being forced on - or so we believe)

Asking for £200 ONO for the bumper and £OFFERS for the wings

Sprayed in House of Kolor Candy Apple Red

I always thought the wings would not fit unless you had the skirts? IE wider

Maybe im wrong.

Depending what skirts you wanted to fit there is hardly any difference down the bottom of the wings, a body guy would be able to 'persuade' them to fit, something like the Blitz skirts would be harder than say veilside or stock TRD's.

Was the bumper originally from Knight Racer?

As far as i know it was an ebay jobby, before the previous owner fitted it, he bought it from Jake (club member) who i believe bought it from ebay

Kayla where did you get the TS carbon bonnet from??, if you don't mind me asking??

The majority of carbon bonnets that i've seen have piss poor fitment, but the fitment on your's look excellent :)

Not sure where it came from to be honest - was put on by the previous owner, sorry!

Kayla on Robs Account :)

Final question before I make an offer. So will the the bumper fit on the standard wings??

You have a pm :)

TRD bumper normally doesn't fit the standard wings. The sides are to wide when the hit the fender.

Supraudi you've got pm!

If you are trying to sell YOUR TRD fenders in my for sale thread will you kindly refrain from doing so as its extremely rude

You have a pm :)

If you are trying to sell YOUR TRD fenders in my for sale thread will you kindly refrain from doing so as its extremely rude

However he has answered someones question. Who might have brought the front bumper then found out it wouldnt have fitted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.