The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots of aftermarket / upgraded parts

keron

as above...my old list was getting messy!

list below with pics below...

SEATS...

-VEILSIDE RACING BUCKET SEATS..VERY RARE AND LIGHT WITH OEM RUNNERS SO DRIVERS SIDE IS ELECTRIC TOO. IN VGC...£450

ICE...

-FLI cd player, swat 5 model, used for a week, new boxed...£60

-JVC 12 disk cd changer (no lead) ch-x550...£20

ELECTRONICS...

-ULTRA speed meter..£50

-SARD RACING 60mm boost gauge (upto 2.5bar) with the airvent custom jobbie mount...£40

-GREDDY TURBO TIMER WITH SUPRA HARNESS....£40

-HKS TURBO TIMER...£40

-RACE-X GAUGES (BRAND NEW) 2 VOLT, 2 WATER TEMP, 1 VAC, 1 BOOST...£15 EACH (COMES WITH SENSORS TOO)

-SARD delimiter..£40

INTERIOR...

-Veilside steering wheel with boss kit...£100

-Blitz gauge holders...x4....£12 the lot...

EXTERIOR AND ENGINE....

-PIPERCROSS AIR INDUCTION FILTER (BRAND NEW) 5.75" DIAMETER INLET SO MAY NEED ADAPTOR?...£20

Also have a few supras breaking so have standard stuff too ;) such as trim, seats, pas pumps etc etc...

just pm me...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im liking the Veilside seats,

Ill be considering them if my subs sell on Sunday.

Just to confirm, they will fit straight into a pre-facelift with electric drivers seat?

Cheers,

Ash.

yes straight in...they have supra frames on them so the drivers seat is still electric...let me know..

Ok cheers,

It just occured to me that they dont recline, and im currently using my rear seats lol,

Ill also have a think about that, possibly stripping the rear seats out and putting the Veilsides in.

Still interested though.

ok, i have the konigs which are recliners and also the leather black and red ones...

BLITZ TECHNOSPEED Z1 18" alloys...£600

Keron, (Can you hold these ones for me pending answering the questions).

Are these wheels correct for a supra offset etc, and are they in good condition.

Can you give me the details.

Cheers

yes correct fitment etc. in gc, i have a separate thread with more pics and details...please take a look...

BLITZ TECHNOSPEED Z1 18" alloys...£600

Keron, (Can you hold these ones for me pending answering the questions).

Are these wheels correct for a supra offset etc, and are they in good condition.

Can you give me the details.

Cheers

not too sure tbh. i got them with a car that came in...they do bolt straight up to the supra hub. i'll check them on monday and see if there are any details on them.

Nice one mate, cheers. Was it J spec or UK spec discs on the car? Also, are the Racing Harts missing a centre?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.