The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra in Dundee, beaten by a diesel Punto - anyone here?

michael

Well he has a turbo I dont :(

Seriously though, can't put most of the power down. I stick it in MANU and floor the pedal maybe 70% when the lights hit green and 1-2 seconds later lost all traction at the rear wheels. Then he caught up :( I backed off after since its a bit scary that the wheels would spin like that on a straight.

Its Falkens though with plenty of thread but I have no clue if thats any good in the wet. However, it was relatively easier to handle it when that happens compared to an MR2.

Or maybe I should get one of these : http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/09/ces-2009-add-v8-sound-on-an-i4-budget/

Are you feeling depressed? Inadequate? Does your spouse look at you the same way she/he did 20 years ago? Are you able to satisfy their needs? Is your commute a drudgery in monotonous mediocrity?

Now you can feel decades younger, impress your fellow commuters and give your lover the thrill they seek with SoundRacer.

Well he has a turbo I dont :(

Seriously though, can't put most of the power down. I stick it in MANU and floor the pedal maybe 70% when the lights hit green and 1-2 seconds later lost all traction at the rear wheels. Then he caught up :( I backed off after since its a bit scary that the wheels would spin like that on a straight.

Spin like what like this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viZJ_2lWEmk

Maybe you should go for a Turbo car you will be confident with instead of a looking for a TT? this comes to mind:d

http://www.pinklily.com.au/images/media/smartcar.jpg

OWNED:eyebrows:

Isn't the straight forward approach from an NA is to get a TT transplant? surely that will probably solve your problem! that won't break the bank either!

I think JonoC has the thoughts of a TT, TT transplant or a single on hold. He is re-thinking his options and is toying with the idea of selling the Quick supra... opps sorry I meant Quicksilver Supra and trading in for a Punto TD;)

Then he can blow us all away at the lights :eyebrows:

Scotty