The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J-Spec Supra Twin Turbo Auto

hadyn

Its with great reluctance that I have to sell my beloved Supra Twin Turbo auto. I've owned it for 3 years and it truly an incredible car. Its been my daily driver for this period and has never let me down once. The only reason I'm selling is that I need a fast estate car to carry my dogs and stuff around and the Supra isnt practical enough any more :(

I have receipts/history for the car since it came into the country in 1997. She cas covered 143k miles, has 12 months MOT and is taxed until Jan 2010.

In being as honest as possible, the only issue with the car is that the heater matrix has failed. The sender and return pipes to the matrix have been sealed off. This basically means that the car runs absolutely fine, but unfortunately the heaters no longer work. Air-con and cold air blowers etc work absolutely fine.

Bodywork is good for year, with only a small 5p sized ding in the middle of the bonnet and a tiny bit of surface rust forming under the window of the tailgate (common on early Supras).

She drives exceptionally well and the turbos pull very strongly and goes better than a lot of Supras with half the mileage of this example! (Just ask anyone who saw it at Supra Pod 2009).

Spec:

3.0 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo Automatic

Cruise Control and Active Spoiler

Factory Bilstein suspension

Fujitsubo Legalis R exhaust

Blitz 2nd decat

Cusco front strut brace

Rear strut brace

Cusco brake master cylinder stopper

Blitz SUS induction with heatshield

Autobahn 88 silicon intercooler hoses

Miami GT Intercooler

EFL cooling panel

Earthing kit

HKS SSQV BOV

White dials

Autogauge boost gauge

Uprated speakers

Black diamond brake discs

Bilstein factory suspension

Goodrich brake hoses with dot 5.1 brake fluid

Blitz active spoiler controller

Walbro Fuel Pump

Manual Boost controller @ 0.9 bar (stock boost)

Alpine 12 disc CD interchanger

Clifford alarm and immobiliser

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs246.snc1/9325_100923663260767_100000294000311_26735_6953108_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs138.snc1/5892_117253240987_605505987_2766547_6830159_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5205/242/115/605505987/n605505987_2766587_8241255.jpg

The car made 316bhp on the rollers recently and has run a 13.3s 1/4 mile @ 111mph at Shakey (If you go full BPU at 1.2 bar boost, Im sure this car will run 12s all day long)

I am asking £5000. Car is located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. You can contact me through the forum, mobile 07917397216 or email [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Noice! ;)

Massive bling-age I'm sure it will shift quick with the price.

I'm just having doubts bout the wheels would prefer something fancy. But thats just me being chavvy :D

At this price buy it and get some chavtastic rims with the money you've got spare :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I thought this might be of interest to the owner or buyers? But it's now on eBay and they have somehow managed to go back in time and decreased the mileage! Amazing I wish they could do that with mine to see what it was like new :D item number 220529918778

Yep I posted the link in haydn's thread about his new legacy that his old one was for sale on ebay a couple of days ago, tampering hey!!! :blink:

Did Haydn advertise it in miles instead of KM? he had it up at 143000miles which would still equal 89373 miles! Only Haydn can confirm I guess

Scotty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.