The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trd half carbon spoilers for sale

keron

AS ABOVE....TRD HALF CARBON REAR SPOILERS FOR SALE...

ALL OUT OF STOCK NOW BUT I HAVE MORE DUE IN 3 WEEKS TIME...APPROX FIRST WEEK OF SEP....GOT ALL SPOILERS DUE IN, NON CARBON, HALF CARBON AND FULL CARBON....AND ALSO SOME LOWER SPOILERS....

SO CARBON CENTER BLADE, CARBON END CAPS, SIDES ARE IN PRIMER...WITH FITTING KITS/RUBBER PADS BETWEEN SPOILER AND BOOT LID...

PERFECT QUALITY...

£270 EACH....half carbon

£180 fibreglass

£350 full carbon

delivery included free within the uk via dhl next day. can post anywhere in the world...

I WILL BE PLACING ANOTHER ORDER NEXT WEEK SO IF ANYONE WANTS ANY OF THESE NON CARBON, SEMI OR FULL...LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ORDER THEM IN...

(If anyone seen mine before or on tracie_lou's orange car.) quality is spot on...or page 3/4 for pics

if anyone wants a full carbon spoiler or non carbon...let me know as i can place an order if we need some...

thank you

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long mate. will have more in once these go anyway and about a 2 week turnaround if i run out...

Just need to sort out a garage where they can fit and spray it, so I can post it there if thats alrite? I can pay for it now if you want?

Just need to sort out a garage where they can fit and spray it, so I can post it there if thats alrite? I can pay for it now if you want?

Ah ok..cool. i'll hold one for you then..let me know when/where etc...;)

Ah ok..cool. i'll hold one for you then..let me know when/where etc...;)

Thanks, should be done by monday, give you a call then, I PM'd you recently about that rear view mirror I never received. What happened with that? Did they get back to you?

PM me if you want.

Thanks, should be done by monday, give you a call then, I PM'd you recently about that rear view mirror I never received. What happened with that? Did they get back to you?

PM me if you want.

no rm are long...call me monday and we'll sort it out...

Could someone post some pics of these please with the endcover removed, also is the end cover just held on with self tapping screws or do they have threaded inserts ?

the end cap cover is held in with st stainless screws, the ends are held in place to the center section with bolts/threaded into the center blade...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.