The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Wheel Mania Vortex R wheels & Tyres for sale / P/X / Swap

SupraGirlie

Decided I want something a bit different now so putting my wheels and tyres up for sale.

They are approx 3 - 4 months old and both wheels and tyres have covered approx 1000 miles.

Wheels

8.5" Front wheels

10" Extra wide Rears with bigger dish (standard option was 9.5")

The wheels have been balanced.

Tyres

Fronts are 235/35/19 Avon ZZ3

Rears are 265/30/19 Avon ZZ3

Have not been driven hard so tyres are like new.

Wheels apart from one small kerb mark on one of the rears are as brand new, no laquer peeling etc, I have used Turtle Wax Alloy Wheel Polish and Wheel Protector on them every week.

I paid around £1500. I would like £750.

Detailed pictures to come.

As mentioned in the title I am open to a P/X or Swap with some other decent 18" / 19" wheels. I doubt I will get offered some HRE 545R's though which is what I want :D

I am sorry if I haven't replied to every ones PM's yet, I need to get pictures of the wheels up in detail, my car is currently in AFR Tuning and I should hopefully get it back Monday, so I will post pictures then and reply to PM's. Thanks for all your interest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.