The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Marmite wheels for sale

pistonbroke

Trial Try zelda wheels. I'll let the pics do the talking......

These are allegedly rarer than a bag of rare things coming first in a being rare competition.

Falken 452's on rear with load of tread left, Avons on front with loads of tread.

The car is in desperate need of TLC so I need the wheels sold to fund some repair work.

Offers please.

EDIT - I need these sold, so the price is now £600 for them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was the old owner that posted that and pistonbroke has just bought this, I could be wrong though.

Na he said he had just bought dat-inter's car and that YES he DID like the wheels. Or some form of caps like that lol.

Na he said he had just bought dat-inter's car and that YES he DID like the wheels. Or some form of caps like that lol.

I do like the wheels. The car has some major issues though that need to be addressed, and I need the funds that selling the wheels will give me to get a few things sorted. I don't want to start a slanging match or argue about it as I feel as much to blame for not spotting the issues before I took the keys, I took the sellers word that the car was mint, when quite clearly, on closer inspection, it's not.

- Deep breath -

Driver side seat belt not retracting and fraid (MOT failure)

Clutch needs replacing ( seriously bad judder when warm )

Dash screws missing (so the top part is hanging off)

Airbag light staying on

Boot rubbers perished so it rattles like a bitch

Hego sensor hanging off (it was just wrapped around decat pipe)

Exhaust is in constant contact with rear subframe so it bangs about when the clutch judders

Headlights need replacing as there are big gaps around lense (where its been refurbed)

Rear bumper not secured underneath and is loose.

Both front wings not secured at all underneath and flap about.

Aerial not working and seized in the half up position.

Missing clips and screws in just about every piece of trim

rear fog light is one of the reverse lights with a red bulb, but it shows up pink (MOT fail)

Skirt spat things are held on with cable ties.

rust is starting to form between the boot lid and car body.

Inside trim of rear bumper missing

This is just the stuff I can remember finding after its first clean today. I dread to think what else I'd find underneath if I got it on a ramp.

This might sound mad, but I know how rare these wheels are.

So around the 1K region.

I'm out, shame about the car dude.

I'm perhaps going to have a look at one later this week, how much did you pay?

Did you take the "booklet" on supras from this forum? Regarding what to look out for etc?

As ill be certainly taking that.

Regards

The clutch is probably a paddle clutch with lightened flywheel buddy. The juddering is common with this sort of upgrade. If its decent you will easily get enough money for a stock clutch from selling it.... and then some.

- Deep breath -

Driver side seat belt not retracting and fraid (MOT failure)

Clutch needs replacing ( seriously bad judder when warm )

Dash screws missing (so the top part is hanging off)

Airbag light staying on

Boot rubbers perished so it rattles like a bitch

Hego sensor hanging off (it was just wrapped around decat pipe)

Exhaust is in constant contact with rear subframe so it bangs about when the clutch judders

Headlights need replacing as there are big gaps around lense (where its been refurbed)

Rear bumper not secured underneath and is loose.

Both front wings not secured at all underneath and flap about.

Aerial not working and seized in the half up position.

Missing clips and screws in just about every piece of trim

rear fog light is one of the reverse lights with a red bulb, but it shows up pink (MOT fail)

Skirt spat things are held on with cable ties.

rust is starting to form between the boot lid and car body.

Inside trim of rear bumper missing

This is just the stuff I can remember finding after its first clean today. I dread to think what else I'd find underneath if I got it on a ramp.

Most of that stuff is not that expensive to fix, its more the amount which is probably making you worry. If you need help let me know. Not sure where you are in London.

I know a great bodyshop which'll sort you out cheaply for most of your bodywork issues. I have tons of interior fixing screws or whatever they are called for the interior panels.

Whifbitz I am sure can easily refit exhaust (assuming no obvious damage under neath) and the missing dash screws & sort your fog light issues.

I am sure you can get a cheap rear bumper off here with the missing bits you need.

As well as cheap used aerials & headlights off here.

RE: Airbag light, there is a fix if you search on here.

Boot rubbers are cheap if I recall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.