The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Front Lower WishBone -- new Bushes or Replace

Jellybean

Forget that idea, just get the Ikeya arms. Haven't got enough squeaks? :)

This is what you would go with but are they not over kill for Normal

Road use and they cannot be used with stock suspension arms

Seem very pricy too, Evenually I want to get everything changed this year but springs and shocks

Do the Ikeya come with rubber or Urethane Bushes?

I don't sell them, I think Nic in Japan can do a good price on them. They are complete replacement arm sets, and instead of bushings they use spherical bearing rod end joints. They'll be fine, on the road, but noisier and harsher than stock. It will help greatly to get all the compliance out of ths suspension arms with your wheel set up.

I don't sell them, I think Nic in Japan can do a good price on them. They are complete replacement arm sets, and instead of bushings they use spherical bearing rod end joints. They'll be fine, on the road, but noisier and harsher than stock. It will help greatly to get all the compliance out of ths suspension arms with your wheel set up.

I bet if I rolled in on that setup you would be like a kid at christmas :p

I presume if I was to go that route you would need to replace everything so the other stock parts would not be over stressed

For time being I think New Stock Lower Arms and TRD Bushes?

I don't think you can get replacement rubber bushes for the stock suspension. It's fit poly ones or buy entirely new suspension. :(

TRD do a small Majority of bushes still but I am holding off, just goin to fit the arms with the rubber bushes, inspect the rest and make a decision to get a full kit or not. Dont ask me why TRD dont still do them all, pain in the ass

Think you either go fully Urethan or not so you dont stress the other parts

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/parts_bush-supra.html

No.DescriptionPart No.CodeQtyList Price(JPY)

7Front upper arm bush48632-JA800F47, 800

8Front lower arm bush No.148654-JA800F27, 200

9Front lower arm bush No.248655-JA800F26, 000

11Rear lower arm bush No.148725-JA800F22, 000

I found this after searching on here:

http://www.vftbushes.com/rlca.htm

Would they be of any use? They're meant for the Soarer.

Thanks, Think I will go with R2 Racing Control Arm Bushing Kit for 1993-98 Supra - Front

But saying that the PowerFlex bushes for the sames Money replace pretty much all front bushes not just the control arms

• 2 weeks later...
:blink: do you mean mix and match the bush's

Well the Ikeya Arms use spherical bearing rod end joints instead of bushes, just asking Chris Is it ok to run the lower arms Ikeya with OEM Arms (front upper, rear upper and lower), or will they cause too much stress to the other components