The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra NA Manual £2K

JODY T

Due to not having a job lol, I think its about time I try and sell the car ive had sat on my drive for eternity.

The car is a totally straight original K Plate 5Speed with LSD..

It is totally standard. The condition is overall good, but does have a few scratches here and there.. See Pics.

From what I can tell (I bought it with very little paperwork) its done about 105k, enigine is a little smokey on start up and the release bearing is noisey but it starts first time and drives fine.. I would fix the bearing but ive no ramp now.

The car will be sold with 12mths MOT but no Tax.

This car is an ideal base for modification, or a track car..

Went in this morning and they told me they had to let me go, because of the lack of work coming through the door (not my fault) Credit Crunch and all that.. Not too bothered as i wanted to retrain anyway.. Just pushed the hole thing forward.

Would have been nice to have been given some notice though.. The sale of this car was supposed to pay for a respray of my Aerotop.. Now it looks like itll be spent subsidising my lack of paypackets.. Onward and upward :)

Went in this morning and they told me they had to let me go, because of the lack of work coming through the door (not my fault) Credit Crunch and all that.. Not too bothered as i wanted to retrain anyway.. Just pushed the hole thing forward.

Would have been nice to have been given some notice though.. The sale of this car was supposed to pay for a respray of my Aerotop.. Now it looks like itll be spent subsidising my lack of paypackets.. Onward and upward :)

Sad... what sort of direction are you planning on going? Male nurse? Street walker? ;)

this is one and the same car, I rebuilt it. Drove it for 6mths and got my aero. Hardly moved since LOL..

Not sure what I'm gonna do but it won't be with cars, I want it to become a hobby again. Workin day in day out, got a bit boring..

I do believe this car is well worth 2k..

Ive seen this and it is very tidy, i think i actually drove it about 20ft :D and it was fine.

Did you put the gear knob back on though?

Lol this is the very one bud, And yes it does have a gear knob now lol.. (albeit a Celica one :) )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This car is backup for sale, i sold it to my brother but he cant afford it now.. It now has a good sub 60k engine and a new release bearing so it drives nice...

It also has facelift seats now..

Its a good straight car, i want 2k for it. no more no less....

a bargain at this price!!

LUckily for me, that's not my car! Mines the one with the wing..

Can't believe I've got no one biting my hands off for this, moted and taxed supe for 2k! Got to he the cheApest in the country! Or at leAst I can't find one cheaper!

Can't believe I've got no one biting my hands off for this, moted and taxed supe for 2k! Got to he the cheApest in the country! Or at leAst I can't find one cheaper!

I can't see an update to:

"The car will be sold with 12mths MOT but no Tax."

What's the score now, Jody?

Maybe that's what's putting someone off?!

Ah sorry that's the old thread, didn't put up a new one.. It's got about 7mths mot and a few months tax now...

The price shouldn't put people off, it really is a nice straight car, with a good engine and box, and a LSD! The body work is tidy, it's not rusty.. I bought it as a breaker and nursed it back to health, so it doesn't owe me that much..

I guarantee this is a bargain!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.