The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra cover

supraturbochris

I've had a look in the garage, they're both in good nick, I think one is pristine, although the box is a bit grubby having stood in the garage for a while. One has a perfect storage bag, the other is the old, old bag from my first cover. (I've had three in all). They were £85 each brand new.

I need to fold them out on the front lawn to fully inspect them before giving a price. Matt Aero has first dibs on both.

Still available

One is pristine, un-used but because it has sat in its box for a couple of years there are grey flecks on the inner white lining. As said before the storage bag is unused and the box still has the instructions plus ID stickers and re-inforcement stickers. Having taken it out of the box, I'm not sure it'll go back in now its been unrolled

The other was used to cover my old Landy for a while, and as such, the inner lining is dirty, with grease marks, there are two puncture holes (shown in picture) and one of the straps has broken (I'll repair that obviously). The storage bag for this is quite old.

They can both be washed, certainly the used one needs washing. Allegedly they will go in a domestic washing machine.

• 2 weeks later...
Still available

One is pristine, un-used but because it has sat in its box for a couple of years there are grey flecks on the inner white lining. As said before the storage bag is unused and the box still has the instructions plus ID stickers and re-inforcement stickers. Having taken it out of the box, I'm not sure it'll go back in now its been unrolled

The other was used to cover my old Landy for a while, and as such, the inner lining is dirty, with grease marks, there are two puncture holes (shown in picture) and one of the straps has broken (I'll repair that obviously). The storage bag for this is quite old.

They can both be washed, certainly the used one needs washing. Allegedly they will go in a domestic washing machine.

What make are they? How much for the new one delivered?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.