The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To all Solaris, AEM and MoTeC owners.. Dash2 Display

JamieP

“To all Solaris, AEM and MoTeC owners on .net why spend all the money on lots of defi gauges and clutter the dash when you can do it in one unit to monitor all parameters and set warnings as you wish.

The race technologies Dash2 can work with all Ecu’s that support Serial and CAN interfaces. If it doesn’t then Race technologies will make it work.

The units can display all the Information you wish from the ecu stream as well as take sensor inputs to display anything from oil pressure to steering angle. It can also have indicator and light inputs as well.

All spec on the unit can be found here http://www.race-technology.com/dash2_2_31.html

The Race Dash2 and Serial interface without any discounts is £580+vat but RT have kinda offered the following group buy.

5+ units 12% discount

10+ units 20% discount

Anyone who would like to join the group buy please add your names below.

1. JamieP

2. Ryan.g

3. Wes

4. Johnny

5. Pig

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Race Dash2 and Serial interface without any discounts is £580+vat but RT have kinda offered the following group buy.

Hmmmm, look on the Dash2 page and it says add to basket for £500+vat :blink:

EDIT: I stand corrected, its £500 for the display and £80 for the serial interface +vat :D

Its a very nice dash, but I'd prefer to see one installed before I go off selling all my defi's - I have enough bloomin' gauges to buy two! The refresh rate/live streaming data on the Motec ADL is crap, as this is serial comms I can't see this being much better, this has more display functionality than most others on the market I'll give you that, does anyone have a running vid installed of these?

I think you'd need the CAN interface rather than the serial one for the Link. Same for the Motec M600 - the serial telemetry output from Motecs is only on the M800 and M880.

Looks like good value, some of these digital dashes are very expensive. Can't justify buying one myself unfortunately!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.