The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaker Local needed lots of parts look

StuartW

Parts i need

Rear lights

Manual radiator to go back in my old car

Rear quarter glass

door glass as templates

All door parts (as i only have GRP inner and outer skins)

Front crash bar

std front bumper fixing parts inc wheel arch liners and plastic splash shields

window rubbers rear quarter finishings

Door rubbers up and over gutters both sides

Throttle cable for TT

Starter motor

TT engine wiring loom

Front bolt on metal frame that goes below headlights (does anyone know what this is called)

Std TT Engine complete with TT Turbos (To go back in my Road supra)

Clean plastic headlights, or at least nearside one

Boot bump stops upper and lower

TT dash cluster

Complete car crashed!!

Please see my doorslammer thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2063291#poststop

Basic Standard Parts i need

Rear lights

Manual radiator to go back in my old car

Rear quarter glass

door glass as templates

All door parts (as i only have GRP inner and outer skins)

Front crash bar

std front bumper fixing parts inc wheel arch liners and plastic splash shields

window rubbers rear quarter finishings

Door rubbers up and over gutters both sides

Throttle cable for TT

Starter motor

TT engine wiring loom

Front bolt on metal frame that goes below headlights (does anyone know what this is called)

Std TT Engine complete with TT Turbos (To go back in my Road supra)

Clean plastic headlights, or at least nearside one

Boot bump stops upper and lower

TT dash cluster

Complete car crashed!!

Performance parts i will need in time (still pm me if anyone has any of this cheap!)

HKS Drag cams i.e. 272 272

Built short block

TRD style 10,000k original fitment Tacho

The plan is to reduce my GT35R road supra to a BPU TT and use over-rated parts on the drag car.

Then to sell on the un needed parts from the GT35R to help fund the 1000HP+ motor for the drag car (In time)

I want to try as best as i can to keep the GT35R on the road whilst doing this as i cannot live without a fast (ish) supra

Parts that will be for sale in time (PM me if interested) as they are over spec'd for a BPU TT or i already have the equivalent on the drag car.

If someone wants to go GT35R dont buy new parts before you speak to me

HKS 264 264 or swap complete standard head

PHR Tripple fuel hanger

HKS 1000cc dual entry fuel rail

Sard 800cc injectors

GT35R turbo

3" Downpipe with recirc for 40mm wastegate

3" or 4" FMIC

am i mad? Its a long haul and a lot of messing but the end results will be worth it.

a 400+HP supra towing a 1000+hp supra to the strips! (I will have to make my own towbar)

So if I want to upgrade my BPU TT to a GT35R single and you want to downgrade to BPU TT we could do a swap plus cash your way (obviously) ??

Or am I getting mixed up?

No You are on the right track mate.

If you are serious i will work out a gestimate on the deal. Tell me more about your current set up?

Seems quite a lot of you guys are interested in a GT35R set up..It is VERY desireable. Just look at my Dyno in my garage the torque and road driveability is amazing!

I guess i need to list all the parts i am willing to sell to go with the GT35R kit and list the other parts needed to complete the job? i.e. standalone ecu as i will be keeping this

But i am Very interested in a Swap/cash to get what i want. Please also bare in mind all my stuff is QUALITY branded stuff and has only covered 1200 miles.

As a idea look on the Project thread there is a current GT35R Build going on with Running total cost listed...obviously my Labour is free;)

^^ good good. Lets take this to PM's

Take a look at my spec in my garage and you'll see I have most things required for a single apart from the turbo kit (manifold etc etc)

I have EMU (Is this capable of running the GT35R?) Water/meth injection, Wideband o2 sensor etc etc

I also have a thor FCD, a HKS SLD for a bpu set up and I'm guessing our decat pipes would be swapped over?

Like you say, would be interesting to know what kind of deal you have in mind, what parts you want to swap + how much £'s and maybe we can work something out :)

p.s my turbos have covered 75,000 miles (approx) but have only been running at 1.2bar since 68,000miles

Ok well it looks like i have just bought another supra TT auto completely standard as a donor car!

I am favouring a swap for uk spec or hybrids i even have a spare set of 650cc inj and fuel rail with fpr that i could use for bpu.

i also have second de-cat spare that could go into bpu

Heres a list of parts that will be for sale at i guess around 25% less than they cost when new in the past few months?

GT35R DBB done approx 1000 miles cost new £950 still got warranty

oil lines feed and return set up £120

3" DP with recirc wastegate and 3.1/4 midpipe and flexi, then mounts to std catback set up on hks 40mm wastegate and xs power type manifold. keeping mani and wastegate for drag car.

sard 800cc injectors flowed (Chris wilson) cost new £390

hks 1000cc twin entry fuel rail cost new £250

264 264 cams cost new £550

phr tripple pump hanger cost New £300

Fuel system hoses/high flow filter -12 £300

i could get emanage blue for about £200 to control my bpu 650's...ARRR my brain is almost done in now......There seems to be a lot of interest in the GT35R but i need to look at all my options, Please be patient but Do foreward ideas of deals. I guess the only fair way to do it would be to post it in FOR SALE.

Any thoughts (JamieP) on the above, prices etc greatly appreciated ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.