The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black T61 auto. £Thousands spent!

b_have

Time has come to sell my auto, had it ten years, but rarely used for the last two. Lives in a heated garage and is spoiled rotten so must go to a good home :D

Mileage is 93000 (mostly km).

Brief spec:

1993 Jspec RZ auto in Black.

Clear facelift indicators/side markers.

Clear lens colour coded black headlights.

AbFlug vented bonnet with catches.

Trial rear bumper with anthresite diffuser.

Roof spoiler.

OEM sideskirts.

18" Hijoin deepdish wheels.

UK front brakes/braided lines.

Bilstein/Eibach suspension.

Leather seats (black) or OEM Recaros

Apexi AVCR boost controller.

PHR T61 turbo on reworked obx manifold.

HKS racing bov.

Sard 650 injectors

Walbro fuel pump

FMIC.

Twin autobox coolers.

E-manage ultimate with 3bar map sensor mapped by IanC. to 1.5bar.

Fields harness with race type connectors.

HKS Superdragger exhaust (double de-cat)

A/c delete kit.

Polished cam covers/plenum

LSD.

Cheap p/x welcome.

£9500

B'have registration NOT included :)

I have to say Charlie, if I was in the market for coming back into the fold, then this would be my ideal car. An absolute bargain for anyone buying a truly well cared for car. This will have had no expense spared, no corners cut and I really hope it goes to a good home.

Good luck, this shouldn't hang around too long methinks.

Absolute bargain for somebody. Super car.

I would have liked to but it myself but I can't stretch to £9.5. There has been a lot of attention paid to this car and it well thought out and balanced. ....Besides I couldn't handle a car with this much power.:shock:

Someone is going to be a very happy person here with a VERY great priced well set up faultless Single Auto too with great spec &good luck with the sale Charlie mate this one won't hang around for long.

This would be my number 1 choice if I was looking for a supra for around that price & excellent spec & well looked after imo

It'll be a real shame to see this one go Charlie I bet. It has to be the Supra with the greatest level of attention to detail I have ever seen. You just need to look at the ducting for the intercooler to see that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.