The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black T61 auto. £Thousands spent!

b_have

:( I do wish I had a little more disposable. I really do.

Someone buy a cheap NA and get this deal done. :(

Edit. If I could I would. I'm still looking at options including more lotto tickets. Bought my standard GZ a year ago for 8. 9.5 is asteal for this.

:( I do wish I had a little more disposable. I really do.

Someone buy a cheap NA and get this deal done. :(

Edit. If I could I would. I'm still looking at options including more lotto tickets. Bought my standard GZ a year ago for 8. 9.5 is asteal for this.

Oh God. You're making this harder. :(

We could go halves if you like Andy?! :eyebrows: You can have it for 6 months, say October-March, and I'll keep it the other 6 ;):D

Lovely car Charlie, I hope she goes to a home that gives her as much care and attention to detail as you do :)

You get paid to play on Jetski's? ive got a date with a digger tomorrow, where did i go wrong?:D

Not playing :( waiting on two egotistical racers, getting my best snap on tools soaked in salt water while attempting plug chops and re-jetting on the shore. :(

I was about to go and get a single transplant for my NA but this is much better value.I've a cheap NA would be worth bout 2750,but need to see bout getting the funds for the rest.was intending on waiting til next month to start my initial plans to give me time to get all the money together.i'll PM you mate if i can get it together inside next week or so

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.