The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSP Facelift Toyota Supra SZ

TrevS

Hi All

For sale, my 96 Facelift Toyota Supra SZ as need the money for a deposit on a house but I am in no rush to sell the car.

attachment.php?attachmentid=75005&d=1210025337

The car is a 1996 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 3dr, 55000 miles, very rare Rare facelift model in beautiful Royal Sapphire Pearl, Automatic gearbox with switchable manual mode. Electric windows, Electric folding mirrors, 19" Alloys (tyres have loads of life left in them and discs and pads all round have good life left in them too), XS Power MOTORIA Stainless steel exhaust, cobra alarm and imobiliser.

This car has been lovingly maintained regardless of cost by myself and the previous owner (also a supra owners club member)and is totally standard except alloys and exhaust.

The car also comes with:

• Every piece of paperwork you'll ever need including original auction paperwork from japan, owners handbook and folder, every reciept since being imported etc
  • Spare Cobra key fob and imobiliser key
  • New calcium Battery fitted recently
  • UK battery connectors fitted
  • Air conditioning regassed and system tested

Bad points

The car in 100% condition mechanically and the only bad points are cosmetic. These are:

1. Headlights peeling around the chrome rings inside. Very common and can be replaced easily or refurbished from a guy on here for around £150
  2. Rear drivers side quarter panel has some lacquer lifting from the bottom. I can take pictures of this but its very difficult to see it on photos. Again I can have this fixed for the buyer if they want.
  3. Slight kerb scrath mark on front passenger alloy (did it last week and was very annoyed with myself)

Apart from those 3 things the car is in mint condition, drives brilliantly and puts a smile on my face every time I get in it. Unfortunately though I need to start thinking about buying a house with the missus so need the money for a deposit in the near future but am in no rush to sell the car.

PM me for any additional information

NOW SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking something german. Won't be for a couple more months but looking at either a Porsche 996 C4S or if my budget/missus will allow me possibly a turbo.

Want something like this in seal grey:

Thinking something german. Won't be for a couple more months but looking at either a Porsche 996 C4S or if my budget/missus will allow me possibly a turbo.

Want something like this in seal grey:

Very nice...you know we have a porsche technician here on the forum...i had a chatt with him at the pod at the weekend, might come in handy:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.