The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Toyota Supra RZ 6 Speed Manual

Guest Steam

Guest Steam

The car is in excelent condition throughout and has around 4 Months Tax and 4 Months MOT left on it.

I am the first UK owner and the car was sold to me with around 107500km on the clock in August of last year, which equates to 67,000 miles. It was then fully converted to UK standards and now goes up in miles. Since then I have put around another 6000 on the car, so the car has around 73,000 miles on it.

It has all the usual features of the supra including Aircon with climate control, electric windows, heated rear screen, electric folding mirrors and also had a brand new TOAD alarm system installed when i purchased it.

The car was also fully undersealed before I took ownership and was given a full service as well as having a brand new clutch fitted.

I also had 4 brand new Falken 452 tyres fitted approximately 3000 miles ago.

This car is in great condition, the only problems are that the wheels were curbed by its previous owner in Japan and the odd stone chip.

Modification wise the car is pretty much standard, besides a cat back exhaust and the alloy wheels and a Recaro drivers seat. I will also be including a Turbo Timer in the sale which was removed when the alarm was installed. I also fitted some new door speakers (with the group buy brackets) and a sony MP3 headunit.

If you are interested don't hesitate to drop me a pm, or email.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Steam

It's going in for a Full service and MOT next week, so the new owner will have 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

Come on folks, is it over priced?

It's going in for a Full service and MOT next week, so the new owner will have 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

Come on folks, is it over priced?

Still up for sale mate?

About 2 take a rather large payment in a few weeks time and looking for 6 speed :D

Is a hard top yes?

Still up for sale mate?

About 2 take a rather large payment in a few weeks time and looking for 6 speed :D

Is a hard top yes?

Ah silly me just noticed it is, like I said if you stil have it for sale then I might be able to do you a deal providing everything goes smoothly on my end! Do not drop much lower as you could end up handing this thing over to a young who is shall we say 'inexperienced'! Just gotta wait till end of month you see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.