The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT Auto - The time has come!

RedM

Good luck with the sale Martin, I can vouch for this car been in it a couple of times and is a very nice example. The buyer will not be dissapointed.

Cheers mate. I'm actually close to blubbing. I've talked about selling her often but to actually do it.... :cry: and then some.

Looks nice, someone's going to get a lot of car for the money.

To improve its appearance a chunk without forking out £££, maybe you can source a steering wheel cheap (Jezz??) and perhaps remove that "YVS performance" (who?!?) sticker on the front of the engine cover - it just looks out of place in an otherwise clearly unmolested engine bay (reminds me of mine!).

I'd be tempted to remove the "ono" too, if you're not in a rush??

Good luck with the sale Martin. :)

The sticker isn't actually there anymore. I just didn't have any other engine pics of a high quality.

As for who YVS are. They are the people who swapped my autobox over and also the owners of the black MR2 at Supra Pod that was doing a lot better than some single Supras I could mention.

Cheers Rob.

It was odd seeing her at the garage. She was all dirty and mid-work. It didn't seem like my car. We took some bits out of her and did the deal then left.

I bet it would have been a lot harder to watch her drive off up the road.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.