The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy Blue- map

couv3z

need help please

need to get my Greddy blue mapped the base map is running now is ****

it feels like it over fuels in the low rev range,(car just doesn't wanna go) but once past 4000, it goes like hte clappers( which is nice)

can anyone recommend someone who car map the car?

or can any recommend anything i can do have all the software etc

need help please

need to get my Greddy blue mapped the base map is running now is ****

it feels like it over fuels in the low rev range,(car just doesn't wanna go) but once past 4000, it goes like hte clappers( which is nice)

can anyone recommend someone who car map the car?

or can any recommend anything i can do have all the software etc

If the emanage was installed and not mapped it should make no changes, unless set up wrong, so should be no different, check your set up first.

Unless he has bigger injectors and they have not be compensated for then the car will overfuel its tits off.

Can't see any point for bigger injectors on an N/A, and they are not prone to the over enthusiastic fuel map that the TT suffers from, and TBH you don't stand to gain much from fitting the Emanage really, unless you are going to fit bigger cams, tuned exhaust manifold etc.

FFS, didn't everyone tell you this route was pointless. Why ask the questions if you don’t pay any attention to the answers you're provided with?

You're not listening to any of us so why should we even bother replying.

I could tell you what the likely issue is but as you ignored all previous replies where myself (and many others) said your modification route was stupid and pointless I won't waste my time.

Good luck blowing your engine.

I think that on this occasion, Ian may just politely decline. :innocent:

:D

(In my defense CJ i forgot about this little project and advise that was given :blush:)

Have to agree with you Darryl.

What is the point of asking questions if you dont take on board the advice given. :rolleyes:

FFS, didn't everyone tell you this route was pointless. Why ask the questions if you don’t pay any attention to the answers you're provided with?

You're not listening to any of us so why should we even bother replying.

I could tell you what the likely issue is but as you ignored all previous replies where myself (and many others) said your modification route was stupid and pointless I won't waste my time.

Good luck blowing your engine.

I had said much the same in a previous thread and my opinion has not changed.

Yes i have made a mis-take! and yes i'm paying for it now in fuel and in paying to have it fix,

i take onborad the full fact this is my fault and i should listen in the future, Lesson learnt the hard way once again

But what would i need to do.....

i can't just rip out the new injectors or the blue (well i could)

please help, :beg:

Either make the adjustment on the emanage and have the map zero'd out. There is an option for injector size adjustment. Or ideally put the the original sized injectors back in.

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/support_tool/software_screen/03.JPG

IGNORE THE NUMBERS YOU SEE HERE, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE!!!

UNLESS YOU HAVE AN AFR GAUGE, DON'T DO ANY OF THIS AND RATHER REPLACE YOUR INJECTORS BACK TO STOCK

I said I wouldn't get involved again, but some of this is a bit confusing so have to stick my neck in...

- Who fitted the 440's and ECU?

- Who remapped the ECU?

- The fact that they are 440's indicates they may have come from a TT, but the TT has a different rail and system. Are you sure these were drop-in injectors on the stock NA rail?

The above advice by Gav, CJ and Chris is spot on though, a piggyback on an NA with larger injectors less desirable than having stock ECU and injectors.

Okay, I guess you can't answer the questions. If the company did the work they still have your original parts and will be able to reinstall them. Did they give any reason why the car hardly runs? Or were they just asked to do the mechanical side and not actually map it?

I said I wouldn't get involved again, but some of this is a bit confusing so have to stick my neck in...

- Who fitted the 440's and ECU?

- Who remapped the ECU?

- The fact that they are 440's indicates they may have come from a TT, but the TT has a different rail and system. Are you sure these were drop-in injectors on the stock NA rail?

The above advice by Gav, CJ and Chris is spot on though, a piggyback on an NA with larger injectors less desirable than having stock ECU and injectors.

Something makes me thing mkiii injectors....