The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy Blue- map

couv3z

Okay, I guess you can't answer the questions. If the company did the work they still have your original parts and will be able to reinstall them. Did they give any reason why the car hardly runs? Or were they just asked to do the mechanical side and not actually map it?

were meant to do the lot

Something makes me thing mkiii injectors....

Yes, of course. Doh!

A quick change to the global adjustement on the EMB should make it run provided fuel presure has been set correct, but in my experience global adjustement is a poor fudge, it never runs anywhere near where the AFR's it should.

There's a heck of a lot to check first - wiring, jumper settings, dial settings, then finally the map. Not sure I have the energy to go through all those tonight.

?

As Gav posted above. Go to Parameter settings, set your original injector size, set current, zero the fuel map, zero the ignition map and it *should* run... Provided everything else has been configured correctly. try this first and if it doesn't work then you need to start on the other bits I mentioned earlier.

It would be easier to just rip the lot out and go back to stock.

Well, I reckon they have ripped you off then. Given that they haven't mapped the emanage, I ASSUME it is all labour, using a rough guide of £50/hour which is expensive, that equates to 6 hours of work which it certainly isn't. If that had included even some basic configuration on the emanage then MAYBE it would be okay provided it ran right.

...It would be easier to just rip the lot out and go back to stock.

I agree. If that doesn't happen, I can see the OP paying more money to try to get things sorted and still ripping it out afterwards.

My advice is to definitely cut your losses, take the bits out and sell them.