The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red uk tt supra...

rxv8

thanks for the comments...does no one like this car then as not much interest,but there seems to be on everyone elses cars...:(

Remember this from when I sold mine, have to ask yourself is it better to have a thread full of genuine comments/interest or people just virtual tire kicking! ;):)

Lovely looking car and being a UK version will be cheaper on the insurance.

Maybe post a guide price to help people gauge what you're after for it?

Just my 2p worth.

Best of luck with the sale though and your winter project :)

Pete

anyone interested in this car with or with out the wheels...6750.00 is a fair asking price but will listen to sensible offers maybe by pm...:)

6,750 is a good price for it mate, as some are saying the time of year is the only thing holding peeps back so may take a while to find someone but DO NOT lower that by more than a few hundred quid as it's already a fair price.

If I hadn't commited to the property ladder game I'd have had this off you but can't do it at the moment! :(

Best of luck though and hang in there! ;)

Have you done Pistonheads yet? Know a few peeps who've sold theirs using it.

Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.