The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Rear Lights

heckler

Right.

LED Rear lights -

I'm willing to start making them. I intend to offer 2 versions. Hopfully in future I expect the prices to drop...

• Plug and play
  • I supply the PCB with LED's and You fit them

The Plug and play version will be £450 which will be wired to include a fog light - so you will have to conect that up.

The second version, you will have to split the lights, remove the old lenses, fit the PCB/LED's, seal back up then wire them in. These will be £325.

If your interested in them, I will require a deposit to cover the initial cost of buying the raw materials.

The deposit will be £100 - which will give you a rough Idea on how much the raw materials cost.

Oh yes, forgot to add - there road legal. :D (both versions)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are superb quality. They dont look like they have just been made by a person but look like a top notch production line item. Had a real close look at these at the chippenham meet and i was most impressed. Great attention to detail.

What is involved and how long would it take start to finish to fit the plug and play version?

Also, how do you deal with the plug + play version? You supply the lights (part of the price) or we supply the lights or you just send the parts and we hack it together ourselves or ... ?

Thanks!

p.s. put me down for a set (want to get my name high up on the list in case this is limited :-) )

They look very nice mate, however don't you have to have reflectors on the rear to pass the MOT and I cant see any in the pictures...?

well noticed - I put them on my car, then I found some appropiate reflectors. which are now on the car ;) mounted in the lights.

What is involved and how long would it take start to finish to fit the plug and play version?

Also, how do you deal with the plug + play version? You supply the lights (part of the price) or we supply the lights or you just send the parts and we hack it together ourselves or ... ?

Thanks!

p.s. put me down for a set (want to get my name high up on the list in case this is limited :-) )

take me 12 hrs to produce - start to fiinsh. plug and play like is says I send you a converted set, just plug them in! and er play!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.