The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J Spec Manual BPU TT. Excellent condition

MrHanky

Reduced to £11995 ono

Ok it is with great sadness that I now list my car for sale. I bought the car at Japanese auction in July 2006, through Jurgen at http://www.jm-imports.co.uk. The car then arrived with me at the beginning of October 2006. I paid £11k for it at the time, which included a Toad AI606 CAT 1 alarm / immobiliser and brand new Avon ZZ3 rear tyres.

During the course of my years ownership I spent the best part of £10500. Most of this was down to me enjoying modifying my car and only 3 purchases were down to parts failure. The items that needed replacing were as follows:

-Clutch

-Drivers side rear wheel bearing and drive hub

-Rocker cover gasket

Everything else was done for my own pleasure or as basic maintenance.

I pretty much use the car most days and have covered about 6500 miles since owning it, so a lot of the items on the car are like new. This is one of the reasons I am selling it, since we may be having our second child next year and it is just not a practical car for a new born and 4 year old.

I will do my ad slightly differently and cover any bad points first.

Minor salt degridation of drivers side rear wheel.

2 kerbed alloys (minor and done by previous owner).

Very slight rattle from boot rubber (barely noticeable though).

Lights could do with refurb but you can only notice this when up close.

That is pretty much it as the bodywork is perfect due to it having had a full respray under 3 months ago.

Specification

Items on the car at time of purchase

-18" BBS LM alloy wheels (very expensive and one of the reasons I bought the car).

-Apexi boost gauge

-Apexi AFC

-OEM side skirts (genuine I believe)

-OEM spats (also genunine)

What I have done during the year

-added boot install from previous Supra. This comprises of: 2x 1000w JBL speakers in custom box, 600w JBL amp and a capacitor. These are mounted on a custom base that fits the boot and can be lifted out in one piece.

Greddy 2 Row intercooler

Standard air box

HKS Carbon Ti exhaust

RPS Street clutch

RPS flywheel

HKS EVC5 boost controller

APE aluminium shifter bushes

Replacement clutch items (ie release bearing etc)

TRD oil cap

Alpine 9850i head unit

Thor fuel cut defencer

Walbro fuel Pump

NGK Platinum spark plugs

UK Spec brakes calipers all round

Rotora brake discs for front

OEM UK spec discs for rear

Brembo Hawk brake pads all round

Goodrich brake hoses and new DOT 5.1 fluid

Cambelt and Auxiliary belts replaced

Rocker cover gasket, oil and gearbox oil change

Envy 3" decats

Carbon fibre radiator cover

Genuine Abflug wing

Facelift lights

Bride Euro II reclining seats

TRD gear knob

Tyres - 2 x Falken 452 for front

Respray

Power Enterprise oil filter

Valvoline 5/50 oil

Greddy Air Filter

O2 sensor

Tein front strut brace

Alpine SXE-1725S 6.5" rear speakers

MOMO Race 3000 steering wheel

MVP magnesium alloy dial surrounds

Chris wilson 1.2 bar restrictor ring

Full respray, blending of front lip with oem bumper, removal and filling of rear wiper and ariel.

I have receipts for pretty much everything and have a record of when everything was bought, fitted, at what mileage, where fitted and at what cost.

At the time of Thor fitting the boost controller I had the car dyno'd. The results were as follows:

400bhp at 5633rpm

418.1 ft/lb torque at 4229rpm

I pretty much run at just under 1 bar most of the time (boost controller off) and only go to 1.2bar for the odd spirited drive.

Any work done on the car has either been done by Mark at Phoenix or Thor. Car went through the MOT last month without any problems.

If you would like to ask anything then please feel free to give me a call or send me an email / PM. I will also be happy to provide any additional photos on request.

I am open to sensible offers but will be in no rush to see my car go.

Link to video I recently made (not brilliant I know :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD7yDUdIzwU

Thanks for looking

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn I have been so consumed with other things on my mind lately, that I forgot all about my for sale thread :)

Thanks for all of your comments and I will and the exact paint code and description to the thread when I get home tonight.

Anybody interested at all by the way????

Thanks again

Mark

Hiya mate have you had much interest? I would stick by that price if i were you mate and just hang on untill its a better time to sell.

Hi

Only a few people doing the "would you be interested in a px for my amazingly fast car" :(

Yer I will see how it goes after xmas.

Thanks

Mark

BTTT and if a moderator reads this can you change the price on the advert to reflect the current price please?

Again, any offers or interest at all? I fear I may have to start advertising this on the trader soon or consider splitting the bits. We will have to see.

Thanks

Mark

BTTT and if a moderator reads this can you change the price on the advert to reflect the current price please?

Again, any offers or interest at all? I fear I may have to start advertising this on the trader soon or consider splitting the bits. We will have to see.

Thanks

Mark

No you cant split it its such a perfect car its just really the wrong time to sell i guess. Have you got it on pistonheads alot of cars sell on there. Maybe its worth selling those seats seperatly im pretty sure they would get snapped up pretty quickly on here for a fair wack.

Thanks again Danny. Yer I think I will keep it all in tact for now.

Thanks Linda, hopefully you will get to see it before it goes :(

Why don't you buy it anyway??? you buy all of my other Supras ;)

Happy Christmas all anyway, hopefully this will go in the new year.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.