The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You will not find younger Supra! Probably the youngest MKIV in the country.

SupraPL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your leaving!! what a shame fellah :( Can't you take it abroad with you or would it be too much hassle? Seems a pity when its such a minter.

Good luck with the sale anyway :)

Linda

xx

Yes, but at first i need to put my affairs in order, so i'm going to stay in the UK a few months more. I love my Supra, this is my dream car, but i have to sell her because she is Right Hand Drive. I wouldn't be able to use the car to its maximum potential in LHD country.

Thank you Linda. :)

:drool:

Thanks. :)

same colour as my 2002 tt mate ,lovely:)

Your car is something special mate. Keep it as long as you can!

good luck with the sale Tomasz, hope she goes to a good home.

where are you going to ?

all the best

cheers

Ian

Hi Ian.

I'm going to Germany (again!) for a year, or maybe slightly longer, then i will go back to my homeland.

All the best with the sale :)

Lovely looking car :)

Cheers Rob.

Good luck with the sale and move, I paid 12k for my n/a when it was five years old

Thanks Nick. I am after a quick sale, so someone will get a good deal.

very nice ! its a shame your selling, whats next then ?

Hello. I want to buy 03-04 Corvette C5 Z06 in due time (when i will permanently back to my home country).

Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for kind comments.

Dude you are having a laugh. Selling a rare as this car because you are moving to Germany. Don't do it. All of my cars are RHD and I have lived in Holland for nearly two years now. Yeah the MOT is a ball ache and insurance is a pain but its all do-able. I would not and will not ever succumb to driving LHD cars. I hate them. You can easily get accustomed to driving on the wrong side of the road in your car. On another note how comes your 2002 car has a 5 speed box and not the 6 speed that most after 2000 seem to have?

Dude you are having a laugh. Selling a rare as this car because you are moving to Germany. Don't do it. All of my cars are RHD and I have lived in Holland for nearly two years now. Yeah the MOT is a ball ache and insurance is a pain but its all do-able. I would not and will not ever succumb to driving LHD cars. I hate them. You can easily get accustomed to driving on the wrong side of the road in your car. On another note how comes your 2002 car has a 5 speed box and not the 6 speed that most after 2000 seem to have?

Hi.

Nearly all my cars were LHD and i still prefer it.

Only SZ-R model has a 6speed gearbox.

Yes it's easier than you think driving on the right in a RHD car, in many ways I personally prefer it like that.

And another point - don't you want to be the envy of all those Merc/Bmw driving germans?

Reconsider?

No, it is not easy. I tried it last year. :( Some day i will buy Vette, so i don't feel very bad now. ;)

Very nice, and great colour:cool:

Thank you.

Sad to see her go Tomasz...make sure someone in Scotland buys her so she will still be at our meets! Good luck with the sale and the move.

Cheers Eve.

Open to P/X + cash offers for a decent LHD estate (02-03 Toyota Avensis 2.0 D-4D, 02-03 VW Passat 1.9 TDI, 02-03 Honda Accord 2.2 CTDi, 02-03 Mazda 6 2.0 D).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.