The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" CCW SP500 alloy wheels with tyres

RobSheffield

After a long think, i have decided to sell my wheels. Not an easy decision to make as i bloody love them!

I spent months searching for a nice 5 spoke 19" wheel, and finally found these, and went to the effort of importing them from California. To my knowledge there isnt another set of them in the UK :)

Sizes: 19x8.5 front and 19x11 rear.

Tyres included: 245/35/ZR19 Yoko AVS Sport front 315/25/ZR19 Michelin Pilot sport 2 rear (not many better at this size!)

Front tyres have done approx 5000 miles, rears approx 700 miles.

I hand polished these back to fully shiny last winter, and they include CCW wheel nuts too :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob - noooooooo!

Hang on that first picture is at morrisons - wheres the flat bed transporter :p

hows tricks?

Im good mate, what flatbed?! It was ages ago :)

Why are you selling them mate. Have always been one of my favourite wheels for the supras and very rare over here.

Selling as i want to upgrade the brakes, and the Bembos i want wont fit under these. Got the PDFs and found out about a week ago. I know what you mean Gaz, they have been my favourite for ages too :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.